|10 tips to buy online safely in Nigeria|
The sales have begun, and with them, we compulsively launched to find the best bargains on the Internet. But also scammers know that it is the best time to cheat, so it is best to take a series of precautions to buy online safely.
We share with you 10 interesting tips to alert us and allow us to make online purchases safely. Point!
10 tips to buy online safely in Nigeria
1. If an offer seems too good to be true, it probably is not.
2. Check the texts that accompany the promotion .
4. Look at the name of the sender or the web.
5. Enter your personal and payment information only on sites that are supported by an encrypted connection.
And how can you tell if they encrypt your payment information? If a green padlock appears in the address bar and the URL changes to https, it means that you are protected with a secure connection. By clicking on that lock you can get more information about the company.
Also Read: Prices of Car Batteries in Nigeria in 2019
6. Watch your passwords
Let’s be honest: most of us use the same passwords for almost everything for convenience, without realizing that we endanger data like the credit card we use to buy. That’s why many payment gateway recommend us to use a password manager, which has powerful encryption tools and algorithms to prevent passwords from falling into unwanted hands.
They also make it much easier to use the different combinations in our accounts, because they remember them for you … is not it great? Also, having different keys, even if they managed to enter one of your accounts, they would not access all of them.
7. Suspect those who ask for more information than necessary .
8. Compare prices and avoid false offers.
9. Review the shipping rates of the online store and verify its return policy.
10. Evaluate reviews and criticism .
The best thing to see if a company is reliable or if the products are really as described is to review the opinions of other buyers. If there are not any on the web itself, we can look at Google, but if you see that there are a lot of criticisms, it’s better not to take the risk!
Also Read: Whatsapp to start showing adverts from 2020