1. Adesua Etomi is a popular Nollywood actress, Fashion consultant, television host, prominent social media personality and a model.
2. She was born on 22nd February 1988 in Owerri, Imo State in the south eastern part of Nigeria, to a Soldier father and Civil Engineer mother. The youngest of three children. Adesua and her siblings were raised by their parents.
Their father is a Nigerian military officer, while their mother, Eniiwaju Etomi, is an Engineer and a Redeem Christian Church of God (RCCG) pastor, in the United Kingdoms. Adesua father is an Esan from Edo state, while her mother is of Yoruba origin.
She likes to sing, dance, swim and play the guitar.
She moved to the United Kingdom at the age of 13.
Her first acting was in Corona School Victoria Island at the age of 7 when she joined the drama clubof the school.
3. She is currently 29 years old. Her father is a soldier of Esan descent while her mother is an engineer of Yoruba descent.
4. She is the youngest of three siblings.
5. Adesua Etomi attended Corona School in Victoria Island, Lagos and obtained her First School Leaving Certificate.
6. After her primary school education, Adesua Etomi proceeded to Queens College in Lagos and obtained her West African Senior School Certificate.
7. After completing her secondary school education, Adesua Etomi relocated to United Kingdom with her family.
8. While in United Kingdom, Adesua Etomi obtained a Diploma in Physical Theatre, Musical Theatre and Performing Arts from the City College Coventry.
9. Adesua Etomi proceeded to University of Wolverhampton in United Kingdom and graduated with a first class honours degree in Drama and Performing Arts.
10. On completion of her studies in the UK, she decided to return back to Niigeria so as to further pursue her passion in filming, she joined Nollywood movie industry in 2014 and did her first movie “Knocking on the Heavens Door”.
She was an active part of the 2015 cast in MTV’s HIV/AIDS edutainment series Shuga 4 as Sheila and in October 2015, Adesua Etomi was unveiled as a cast member of a Crime and Investigative drama series titled Special Crimes Unit: Las Gidi Cops which debuts in February 2016.
13. Adesua Etomi knows how to interpret her role very well. She is very talented, beautiful and intelligent.
14. In February 2017 Adesua Etomi got engaged to Banky W and they both got married on 19th November 2017. The wedding reception was graced by dignitaries, high class personalities and popular celebrities from the Nigerian entertainment industry.
15. In 2017, Adesua Etomi won the best Actress Award in Drama and Television at the Africa Magic Viewers Choice Awards and Best Lead Actress in a Film at the Nigeria Entertainment Awards.
The beautiful actress has two siblings; one elder brother and one elder sister. Her elder brother is named Tosin Etomi, while her sister is named Temidayo Etomi.
16. Adesua Etomi is currently one of the richest and most influential actress in Nigeria with an estimated net worth of $500,000.
Adesua Etomi Wedding
The most trending gist about this actress, is without doubt, her wedding, which held late last year. The star actress got married to her heartrob, Bankole Wellington (Banky W) at a lavish, highly publicized wedding ceremony.
The couple had their Traditional Wedding in Lagos on 19th November, 2017, which was followed by the Court Wedding at a registry in Lagos a day later, on 20th November, 2017. The grand wedding ceremony, the White Wedding, was taken outside the country to Cape Town, South Africa.
Adesua Etomi Husband
Adesua Etomi husband, Banky W, whose full name is Olubankole Wellington, is a popular Nigerian musician and actor.
CEO of prominent music recording label, E.M.E, a music recording platform which has produced the likes of Wizkid, Shaydee and Skales among others.
E.M.E is, today, one of the top recording labels in the Nigerian music scene found and owned by Banky W, is one of richest and most popular musicians in Nigeria.
Rumours have it that the power couple, Adesua Etomi and Banky W actually attended the same primary school, Corona, in Lagos.
Adesua Etomi’s husband, Banky W, does not have a twin brother. However, he has two brothers, Temi and Funmi, who look very much like him.
Adesua Etomi has a brother, Tosin Etomi, who shares a striking resemblance with Banky W’s younger brother, Funmi Wellington. Banky W posted a picture of the pair some time ago and their striking resemblance could well pass them for identical twins.
Adesua Etomi Movies
Memoirs of 4 (2018)
King of Boys (2018)
Date Night (2018)
My Sassy Girl (2018)
Unseen Chains (2017)
The Wedding Party 2 (2017)
Ten Days in Sun City (2017)
Something Wicked (2017)
In Line (2017)
Shuga Down South – TV Series (2017)
The Wedding Party (2016)
The Arbitration (2016)
Couple of Days (2016)
Shuga – TV Series (2015)
LasGidi Cops – TV Series (2015)
A Soldier’s Story (2015)
Knocking On Heaven’s Door (2014)
The Call (2013)
Adesua Etomi Awards
Adesua Etomi awards collection.
2016 Best Actress in a Drama – African Magic Viewers Choice Awards (AMVCA)
2015 Actress of the Year (Big Screen) – ELOY Awards
2015 Discovery of the Year – Golden Movie Awards
2014 Best New Actress – Nollywood Reinvented Awards
2009 Best Performance in a Devised Piece of Work – Foresight Theatre Awards
Adesua Etomi Net Worth
Her marriage to one of the richest music Artiste in the country and the sizeable income she has earned for herself put her net worth at $500,000 or 180 million naira.