|Adeyemi Okanlawon biography|
Adeyemi Okanlawon biography-Adeyemi Okanlawon, nicknamed Deyemi, was born and raised in Lagos, Nigeria
He is a fast bubbing actor in the Nollywood movie industry
He has featured in several movies and had bagged several awards from prominent Nigerian and Pan-African film bodies including the hit web-series GidiUp (NdaniTV), Knock Knock (Inkblot Productions) and Kpians Premonition (Stanlee Ohikhuare) as well as short films Blink (Tolu Ajayi) and In Iredu (Abiola Sobo).
‘Deyemi was awarded in 2013 the Best Actor in a Short Film at the In-Short film festival for his portrayal of a violent psychotic husband in the short film thriller, Blink.
Kpians Premonition was nominated in the Best New Media Online Video category of the AMVCA
while In Iredu was in the top 5 finalists of the Afrinolly short film competition and won Best Animation.
Blink was also nominated for Best Short Film at the 2013 NMA (Nollywood Movies Awards)
In 2014 Gidi Up was nominated for Best TV Series in NMA.
He was nominated for Best Youth Act, Movie (TUSH Awards) for his work in Gidi Up. Blink, Oblivious and Kpians Premonition were shortlisted in the Best Short Film category at the 2014 AFRIFF.
He is skilled in Shotokan Karate, Swimming, Motor Bike, Saxophone and playing Guitar.
His interests are Reading, Film, Theatre, Sales, Marketing, Social Media, anchoring ceremonies (MC), and adventure.
- Kunle Afolayan Biography: Age, Wife, Net Worth, House, Movies
- OC Ukeje Biography, Net Worth Age, Family, Wife, facts
- Adebayo Salami Biography (Actor)
- Who is Sola Fosudo? Age, Marriage, Awards, Facts
- Seun Akindele Biography, Age, Net Worth,Instagram, Marriage, wife, Movies
- Okiki Afolayan Biography, Wiki, Age, Wife-Abimbola, Daughter, Movies
- Ali Nuhu Biography, Age, Net Worth, Movies, wife, wiki, Phone number, facts