Aina Gold Biography, Age, Career, Wife, Net worth, Movies, Estate Business
Aina Gold is one of Nigeria’s prominent Yoruba male actor, film producer and Real Estate entrepreneur. He was born on March 24, 1963- 56 Years. He ignited his passion for acting by joining the theatre group Osumare.
Career and Movies
He further sought mentorship under the supervision of veteran Nollywood actress Idowu Philips, popularly known as Iya Rainbow. He started gaining lots of fans from Nigerian movie lovers when he featured in the movie titled “Erukeru” and “Alapatria”, Ageku Abela, Ilu Gangan, Akoto Olokada and many others.
Aside acting, Aina Gold is a graduate of Yaba College of Technology (YABATECH), and his discipline is Estate Management which he is still pursuing passionately aside acting.
Marriage & Family
Aina Gold is married to his beautiful wife- Aina Olabimpe Olajumoke and blessed with three children. The multi-talented actor has produced several movies and has further impacted greatly the industry. He currently lives in his jaw-dropping multi-million 3 storey mansion in Alimosho local government area of Lagos.
Aina Gold Estate
He is the CEO fo Aina Gold Estate at Abeokuta, Ogun state, and also an Educationist. Aina Gold estate is in Ogun State, Abeokuta precisely, we are yet to get information that the movie actor has another estate in Lagos State. If we get such information we shall surely update this page.
Aina Gold Son’s Wedding
Last week the children of the two stars Aina Gold and Monsuru Obadina alias Fala, the two veterans Nollywood actors give their children in marriage in Lagos at the Ikoyi Lagos Marriage Registry, Aina Gold’s son, Sola, married Obadina’s daughter Abiola on Wednesday, 16 November 2016.
The couples, Sola is Aina Gold’s first child, while Abiola is Monsuru Obadina’s third daughter
City People Movie Special
- He started estate surveying as a profession after he graduated from Yaba College of Technology
- He has a working record at Onakanmi & Partners and Diya Fatimilehin & Co for several years
- He ascertained that he though in the direction of becoming an entrepreneur after working 9 to 5 jobs for years
- He disclosed he’s got a knack for acting since his childhood and has been in a couple of minor role at the First Baptist Church, Oshodi where he was an active part of the drama group
- He’s an attendee of Daystar Christian Centre
- He thinks his wife is God’s gift
- He and wife have both welcome three kids who are now grown ups
- He has personally produced more than 5 movies
- He disclosed he didn’t make that lot of money from producing movies
- He was handed his first major role in the movies Erukeru and Alapatira by Femi Phillips, who is now currently London
- He also eulogizes Osumare and Odunfa Groups for their immense contribution for his big breaks
- One of the toughest projects he has performed is Ajoke Ashewo To Re Mecca, he disclosed that he had a tough time interpreting his role in the movie properly
- He thinks the English counterpart actors are better renumerated than the Yoruba actors in the industry
- He is also of the opinion that men don’t get that lot of help and support in the industry like women do, of course, what do you think?
- He is not retiring from acting as long as he is alive
- He likes to socialise and club with colleagues like name Prince Adeyemo and others
- His first child is already a graduate, he studied banking and Finance
- He doesn’t think any of his children would be interested in becoming a thespian like himself
- He is arguably the richest Yoruba actor owing to his successes in Real Estate
- He doesn’t like to make much noise about himself like others who live flamboyant fake lives
- He later joined the industry at a very much later age of 42 years
- He is the founder and CEO of Multi-Choice Estate a company that manages the sales of landed properties located at Ikorodu, Sango Ifo, Agbara Lusada, Lekki, and Abeokuta. The office address of the company is at 87, AIT Road, Alagbado, Lagos Mainland, Lagos, Nigeria
- Aina Gold Phone number is 08170699878.
- Tunde Usman (Okele) Biography, Age, Wife, Net Worth, Movies, Career
- Afeez Eniola & Wife Esther kalejaiye, Bio, Age,Net Worth, Birthday, Marriage, Daughter, other facts
- Funsho Adeolu Age, Bio, Marriage, Hometown, Father, Net Worth
- Seun Akindele Biography, Age, Net Worth,Instagram, Marriage, wife, Movies
- Adediwura Adesegha Biography: Age, Instagram, Child, Career
- Adekola Tijani Bio, Age, Wife-Kuburat, marriage, Phone number, accident, Instagram, Net worth
- Adebayo Tijiani Bio, Wedding, Age, Movies, Profile, Father, Wife & Net Worth