Austin Faani Biography: Age, Wife-Chacka Eke, Net Worth, State, Marriage, Children, Facts
Who is Austin Faani?
Austin Faani is a prominent Nollywood movie director, actor, editor, producer, and entrepreneur. Austin Faani’s state of Origin is Anambra State, but he was born and raised in Asaba, Delta State, Southeastern part of the country.
Austin Fanni’s parent
The details about Austin Faani’s parent is not available on public domain
Austin Faani’s early life: Education
Austin Faani had his elementary and secondary education in Asaba, Delta State, Nigeria where he obtained his school leaving certificate and West African Senior School Certificate.
Austin Faani’s career
Austin started out as a movie director for a very long time after joining Nollywood in the early 2000s.
Austin Faani learned the rules and regulations guiding the movie industry after working with several movie producers and directors for many years.
He then veered into movie directing and production because he wasn’t recognized in spite being the brain behind many hit Nollywood movies that have been released.
The movie Austin Faani directed titled ‘the bank Job’ a Nollywood action movie thriller which was produced by Peter Okonkwo and also starred Chacha and other prominent Hollywood celebrities made a wave for him in the movie industry and ever since then he has directed many hit movies in the movie industry.
Austin Faani’s marriage to Chacha Eke (m. 2013)
Austin met his beauty queen and wife, one of Nollywood’sfamous actress, Chacha Eke onset, when she starred at a movie titled ‘when kings decide’.
On the 1st of June 2013, the renowned Nollywood movie producer and famous Nollywood actress tied the knot. Their traditional marriage took place in Ebonyi, Abakaliki while their white wedding took place in Asaba, Delta state.
On September 2013, the couple welcomed their first son.
|Austin Faani’s Net worth 2020||$800,000 (estimated)|
|Austin Faani’s Net worth 2019||$700,000 (estimated)|
|Cha Cha Eke Faani’s Net Worth 2020||$700,000 (estimated)|
Austin Faani has an estimated net worth of $800,000 and debuts as one of the richest and most influential movie directors in Nigeria
Austin Faani’s Nominations and Awards
- Austin Faani has won several awards which includes
- City People entertainment award for the best editor
- Africa magic viewers choice award for the best creative director
- Africa movie award for the best producer
- Website: austinfaani.com
- Instagram: @austinfaani
- Twitter: @austinfaani
CHACHA EKE BIOGRAPHY
Chacha Eke is one of the most beautiful and famous Nollywood actress of the time. She is well known for her crying ability and the ease to steer emotions. You may want to learn about the biography of this talented Nigeria actress, Chacha Eke. In this post, I have brought you all you should know about Chacha Eke’s birth, early life, education, career and family.
EKE’s EARLY LIFE AND EDUCATION
Chacha Eke was born Charity Eke on 1st May 1993 in the present-day Ebonyi State (a South-Eastern State in Nigeria) into the family of Professor John Eke, a former Commissioner for Education in the same State. Chacha Eke is therefore from Abakaliki, Ebonyi State.
She was enrolled in school at the Enugu State University of Technology Staff (ESUT) Nursery and Primary School. She thereafter completed her secondary school education at Our Lord Shepherd International School, also in Enugu. She then proceeded to Ebonyi State University where she obtained a Bachelor’s Degree in Accountancy.
CAREER AND FILMOGRAPHY
Chacha Eke is a popular Nigerian actress that has been active in the Nigerian movie industry, Nollywood since 2009. She rose to fame in 2012 when she starred in the drama film, “The End is Near.” Since she entered the movie industry, she has been featured in many blockbuster movies in Nigeria. Some of these movies acted by Chacha Eke are:
- The End is Near
- Clap of Thunder
- Commander in Chief
- Two Hearts
- Beach 24
- A Cry for Justice
- Gift of Pain
- Jewels of the Sun
- Bridge of Contract
- Royal Assassins
- Palace of Sorrow
- Bloody Carnival
- Mirror of Life
- Dance for the Prince
- Valley of Tears
- Weeping Angel
- Village Love
- Sound of Ikoro
- Omalicha and so on.
Chacha Eke is not only an actress but also a model. She is also a philanthropist and entrepreneur. She is the CEO of Print-Afrique Fashion Ltd.
CHACHA FAMILY AND MARRIAGE
Although Chacha Eke is of Ebonyi State origin, marriage has drifted her some bits away from the original home. She is happily married to Austin Faani Ikechukwu, a movie editor that turned movie director. They got married in 2013 and their marriage has been blessed with 3 children (two beautiful girls and a handsome son). Their names are: Kamara, Kaira and Chiemerie Faani.
Austin Faani, Chacha Eke’s husband is from Anambra State but he was born and brought up in Asaba, Delta State where he currently lives with his family. He is a popular and talented movie director. He is known to be the Director of the Nigeria blockbuster, “The Bank Job.”
Austin is said to have met his wife, Chacha Eke during a Nollywood Talent Hunt show, which was held at Abakaliki in 2007.
QUICK FACTS ABOUT CHACHA EKE
- Chacha Eke’s birthday is 1 May 1993
- Chacha Eke’s original name is Charity Eke
- Before her marriage, she was from Ohaukwu LGA in Ebonyi State.
- Chacha Eke rose to fame after her 2012 debut “The End is Near”
- She is happily married to Austin Ikechukwu Faani
- Their marriage is blessed with two daughters and one son.
- They reside in Asaba, the capital of Delta State.
- The names of Chacha Eke’s children are: Kamara Faani, Kaira Faani and Chiemerie Faani.
- Chacha Eke’s father is Professor John Eke, a former Commissioner for Education in Ebonyi State.
- Austin Faani, Chacha Eke’s husband is said to have a net worth estimated to be $700,000.
- Rita Daniels’ Biography: Age, Family, Children, State, Net worth 2020 & facts
- Ayo Adesanya bio, Age, Husband, Movies, Wedding, Children, Instagram, Pics
- Is Regina Daniels Truly Pregnant?
- Chioma Chukwukah Bio: Age, Husband, Movies, Child, Net Worth, House
- Okiki Afolayan Biography, Wiki, Age, Wife-Abimbola, Daughter, Movies
- Adekola Tijani Bio, Age, Wife-Kuburat, marriage, Phone number, accident, Instagram, Net worth
- Regina Daniels Biography, Age, Siblings, Wedding, Husband, Parents, Net Worth 2020