Have you ever thought about how you can get airtime and credit from your Access bank account? Of course, you can purchase credit on your mobile phone directly from your Access bank account.
This procedure can be done with or without internet access; however, we will provide you with a guide on how to use both methods.
Access Bank internet mobile banking to Purchase Airtime
First of all, ensure that you have the Access Bank mobile app on your smartphone. If you don’t have it, visit the bank to get the app or download it from the Google Play Store. Next, log into the app using your credentials.
On the homepage, you will find lots of services such as buying airtime and data, checking account balance, paying bills, transferring money etc.
Select the Airtime Top-Up service, choose your network, enter the phone number and amount you want to purchase. After then, you will receive the credit on your mobile phone.
USSD Code to Purchase Airtime/Data on Access Bank
Alternatively, you can buy credit from your Access bank account to your phone using the Access USSD code. Luckily, this method doesn’t require internet access. All you need to do is to dial the Access USSD code 901Amount#. For instance, if you want to purchase N500 airtime, dial 901500# on your phone, if the transaction is successful, your phone will be credited with the N500 immediately.
You can also buy airtime for other networks or numbers of your friends and family. To buy airtime from other people from your bank account, dial *90#, select ‘4’ and select ‘2’ for 3rd party.
Enter the amount you wish to purchase and the phone number of the recipient. After that, enter the last four digits of your BVN to complete this transaction.
You should note the amount will be deducted from your bank account, therefore, you must be careful of the amounts.
Access Bank USSD Code For Money Transfer to other banks
A newly released method of mobile banking has been issued that doesn’t even require the use of the internet. What you need is just your phone, and your bank registered SIM. USSD CODE is different for each bank. Today I’ll be teaching you how to make a money transfer from your Access Bank account to any other bank account using the USSD CODE method. Below are the steps to be followed.
Bring out your phone and dial *901# (With the SIM you registered your bank account)
Make sure you have some airtime in the SIM, if you don’t, kindly buy and recharge. Since you aren’t using the internet (data), airtime serves as the gateway payment.
- Select the transfer money option
- Input the receiver account number correctly
- Choose from the displayed options the receiver bank name
- The receiver account name will pop up, ensure it’s correct and click proceed.
- Input your desired amount (Not exceeding your current account balance)
- Confirm the transfer by providing your four digits pin.
Congratulations! You have successfully transferred from your access bank account to the receiver account using the USSD CODE option.
How did it go? Was this post helpful? Kindly give us your feedback.
- How to Buy Airtime/Data from Ecobank (USSD Code for Money transfer)
- How to buy airtime from Jaiz bank (USSD Code for Money transfer)
- How to buy airtime from FCMB bank (USSD Code for Money transfer)
- How to buy airtime from Union bank (USSD Code for Money transfer)
- How to buy airtime from First bank (USSD Code for Money transfer)
- UBA USSD code to transfer money (check balance, buy Airtime)
- Fidelity USSD code for Money Transfer