How to Buy Airtime/Data from Ecobank (USSD Code for Money transfer)
Ecobank is one of the well-performing commercial banks in the Nigerian financial industry. Ecobank offers a plethora of banking and financial services for her customers.
These services range from mobile money transfer, investment opportunities, savings, loans & credit facilities, mobile top-up etc.
In the next few lines below, I will show you the steps to follow to buy airtime from your Ecobank account. Just like other banks in Nigeria, Ecobank has provided a method for you to purchase airtime from your bank account. This process is very simple and not complicated; it can be done in less than a minute.
Buy Airtime with Ecobank mobile banking
If you want to buy airtime from Ecobank, you need to have the bank’s mobile application. If you don’t have the app, you can get it from the Google Play Store.
Set-up your login credentials, log into the app with your number, PIN or password. You will find an array of services on the app. Look for the ‘Mobile Top-up” option to buy airtime from your account.
- Enter the number you wish to get the airtime.
- Enter the amount.
- Enter your PIN or password to finish the transaction.
Buy Airtime with Ecobank USSD Code
Alternatively, if you don’t have a mobile app or if your phone doesn’t have internet access, you can use the USSD code method.
You can simply purchase airtime for yourself, friends and family (friends, families and other people). To buy for yourself, simply dial *326#, select the number ‘3’ and enter the amount.
To buy for other people, dial *326#, then select the number ‘3’, enter the phone number of the recipient and enter the amount.
If you follow this procedure, you should be able to buy airtime from your Ecobank account. You are advised to try again some other time in case you have network issues.
Ecobank USSD CODE For Money Transfer to other banks
Ecobank, just like other banks, set up their USSD CODE to perform various bank transactions. Making it easier for their customers to transfer money, pay bills, purchase airtime or data and lots more just at the tip of their fingers.
Every Ecobank customer is entitled to this development, and you as well can be a partaker. Today I’ll be teaching you how to transfer money from your Ecobank account to another Ecobank account or any other bank account with the use of USSD CODE. Keep reading to unveil full tips.
- Dial *326# with your bank registered phone number. (Make sure you have some airtime in it)
- Select the transfer money option
- Fill in the receiver bank account number
- Choose his or her bank name correctly
- Confirm the displayed bank account name. If correct, click proceed.
- Input the desired amount you wish to transfer but not exceeding your current account balance.
- Validate your money transfer with your four digits pin.
There you go! You have successfully made a transfer from your Ecobank account to the receiver‘s bank account with the use of Ecobank USSD CODE.
Was this post helpful? Don’t forget to leave a comment. Thanks!
You May also like:
- Zenith Bank Cardless Withdrawal: Money in Hand without ATM Card
- 10 Best Domiciliary Bank Accounts To Open In Nigeria (2020)
- Top 40 Online loan Companies & Private Money Lenders in Nigeria
- Migo Instant Loan Nigeria: Offers, Interest rate, How to Apply
- Bank of Industry (BOI) Loan Nigeria 2020: Application Form, Requirements
- Top 10 Most Valuable Currencies in Africa (Updated 2020)