Fidelity bank has mechanisms that has made it comfortable and convenient for people to buy airtime and credit on their mobile phones.
Are you looking for how to buy airtime or credit from Fidelity bank? If yes, then look no further because we have a guide that will give you the full details of how to purchase airtime to your phone from your Fidelity bank account.
Before you can buy airtime from Fidelity Bank, here is what you need to know;
- First, you must be an account holder with Fidelity Bank. If you don’t have an account, visit the nearest bank branch in your location and open an account.
- Secondly, you need to have a phone. It could be an Andriod phone, Apple iOS smartphone, Java, Symbian or Nokia torchlight. These phones can perform and do the Fidelity mobile banking services.
- You can buy airtime to MTN, Airtime, Glo and 9Mobile (Etisalat) networks.
- You can use the service at any time of the day (24/7).
- The maximum amount of airtime you can buy in a day is N20,000.
Purchase Airtime with Fidelity Bank Internet Banking
If you have a smartphone, you are advised to get the Fidelity bank mobile app. If you already have the Fidelity bank app, log in with your details. Then, click on the Mobile Top-up service to purchase airtime.
Enter the amount you wish to purchase and the phone number you want to recharge. Next, confirm the transaction by entering your PIN.
Ensure that you have a data or good internet connection to use this method. If not, you are advised to use the second method below.
Purchase Airtime with Fidelity mobile banking USSD code
You can also buy airtime using the Fidelity Bank USSD code. Proceed by dialing 770#. To recharge your phone, dial *770Amount#. For instance, dial 770500#.
If you want to recharge the phones of a 3rd party, simply dial 770phone numberAmount#. For instance, dial *7700803136009*500#.
- How to buy airtime from First bank (USSD Code for Money transfer)
- How to buy airtime from Union bank (USSD Code for Money transfer)
- How to Buy Airtime/Data on Access Bank (USSD Code for Money transfer)
- How to buy airtime from Jaiz bank (USSD Code for Money transfer)
- Fidelity USSD code for Money Transfer
- How to buy airtime from FCMB bank (USSD Code for Money transfer)
- Polaris (Skye) Bank recharge code to buy airtime/data