Fidelity USSD code for Money Transfer
Check Fidelity bank account balance using USSD Code
See how you how to check your Fidelity Bank account balance on any mobile phone even without an internet connection through Fidelity Bank mobile banking USSD Code. Checking your Fidelity Bank account balance is just a few presses away.
In this guide, I will show you how you can check your Fidelity Bank account on a CDMA cell phone without an internet connection.
**Please mind that you may be debited for this service by your mobile service provider.
To check your Fidelity Bank account using USSD code, you will need to have your registered mobile number. (No need to re-register).
You can do more than just check balance, you can use Fidelity Bank SMS Banking using USSD code to also check your bank account balance, request for a cheque book, get One-time password (OTP), check Reward Points, do cash transfer, pay utility bills and lots more.
Why use the Fidelity Bank USSD Code banking service
Some few reasons to use the Fidelity Bank USSD Code banking service is;
- Enable you to make a request for your banking information on your mobile phone anytime and anywhere
- You don’t need to register separately for the service
- It is easy to Use.
- Internet connection is not required
The Fidelity Bank service is available to All Fidelity Bank customers nationwide.
Check Fidelity Bank Account Balance Using USSD Code *770#
Power on your phone,
Make sure it is containing the mobile number you used in opening your Fidelity Bank account.
Be sure it is connected to Signal from your service provider
Dial *770#, on the registered mobile phone number you used in opening your Fidelity Bank account and follow onscreen instruction promptly.
We hope you are able to check your Fidelity Bank account Balance Using USSD on mobile. If you encounter any issues whatsoever, be sure to use the comment section so we can suggest help.
Are you out of data but want to transfer money? You are far away from the bank and want to make money transfer, but your phone isn’t a browsing phone.
Irrespective of the obstacle, the USSD Code method is the solution to all. All you need to do as a Fidelity Bank customer is dial their USSD code with your registered bank phone number, and you are good to go.
Anywhere anytime. Now, here’s how to make money transfer from your Fidelity Bank account to any other bank account using the USSD code method.
- Dial *770# with your phone (Using your bank registered phone number and also ensured you have some airtime in the SIM)
- Choose the transfer money option
- Type in the receiver account number correctly and click continue
- Choose the receiver bank name out of some options that will be given to you and click continue
- The receiver account name will be displayed, confirm it is correct and click on continue
- Input your desired amount to transfer (Amount should not exceed your current account balance)
- Confirm the transfer by supplying your four digits pin.
That’s it. Money transfer has been done successfully. Did it work for you? Kindly let us know your comments.
You May also like:
- EasyBuy Phone Loan Nigeria: Buy Mobile Phone on Credit
- What Is The Difference Between Liquid And Illiquid Assets?
- 10 transactions you can perform on Opay Mobile App
- 10 Transactions you can perform on GTBank Mobile Banking App
- 7 Best Invoicing Software for Businesses in Nigeria 2020
- Ferratum Loan Nigeria: Code | Offers | login | Application | Repayment