Chinenye Nnebe Bio, Age, Movies, parents, Husband, Instagram, Hometown, marriage
Chinenye Nnebe is a Nigerian model and Nollywood’s budding actress. She was born on the 5th of April 1997.
Read on to find out more about her age, Biography, movies, parents, husband, Instagram, hometown, marriage, birthday, boyfriend, family, father, mother, net worth, siblings, sisters, and other facts.
|Net Worth||$10,000 – $30,000|
|Date of Birth||April 5, 1997|
|Profession||Actress and Model|
Parents, Mother, father, Family, Siblings
Chinenye is the last daughter of Uche Nancy who is also a veteran actress and a movie producer in the Nigerian film industry. Information on her father is not yet available. She was raised by her mother alongside other siblings.
Her mother Nancy has made a lot of name for herself as one of the best English movie actresses, she has made a definite mark with her 10-decade experience in acting and it counted towards her successes and achievements in the industry.
She has been starred in more than a hundred movies such as Proof of life, The seed, Gallant Babes, Fulton Mansion and many more and she has also produced more than 20 movies of her own including Dirty diamond, Not my queen, The Models, Hot kingdom, Deepwater, The Lamb, Best of enemies and so on.
She has had fantastic associations in the industry with other prolific actors, actresses and movie producers such as Mercy Johnson, Oma Nnadi, Angela Okorie, Lawrence Onuzulike, late Muna Obiekwe, and countless others.
She disclosed that she decided to become a movie producer in order to afford the opportunity for other upcoming young female actresses who wants to enter the industry but have to face the terror of sexual harassment from men who always like to take advantage of such girls.
Nancy has under her belt numerous awards such as the AMAA awards and Creative designer Guild award. She is also the mother of Sonia Uche is a sibling to Chinneye Nnebe.
The young actress received her formal education in St Augustine’s College and after competition of her Secondary education, she followed her mother into the world of cinematic entertainment by enrolling in the movie industry.
Careers & Movies
Chinenye Nnebe is quite popular for casting in several movies but the most successful role that brought her into the limelight was in the movie DRY where she played the character of Dr. Zahra who lost her family and was eventually raped. She has also starred in a handful of movies produced by her mother, Uche Nancy like “Slay Mother-In-Law”.
A few of her featured movies include; The Seed, Living Nightmare (Saraphina), Save The Baby, World Of Lust, Voice Of A Mother (Purity), Gallant Babes, Fulton Mansion, Proof Of Life, Save The Baby, and Mother’s Heart.
Watch below her latest movies in 2019
Details on her relationship life are kept from the public domain making it hard to find any substantial information on who her boyfriend is, and the previous relationship she has been into from the past. However, as more information on the subject matter surfaces, we shall update this page.
- Instagram: @chinenyennebe
- Twitter: @Nnebechinenye
Chinenye doesn’t have a strong social media presence, as she chooses to keep away from the pressure of the internet community, nevertheless, she has a growing twitter handle (@Nnebechinenye) with over 1400 followers, an Instagram account (@chinenyennebe) with 214 thousand followers and a Facebook account.
She is also a close friend of Nollywood childhood star actress; Regina Daniels, and the pair has been featured in some movies recently. She is currently on set in the shooting of a highly anticipated movie titled “Unroyal”.
As a model, Chinenye Nnebe has recently modeled for Sonia Hair Extension, and Omahs World (a clothing brand).
What you need to know about Chinenye Nnebe
- Chinenye is the daughter of veteran Nollywood actress, Uche Nancy
- Chinenye Nnebe is 22 years old in 2019, she was welcomed to this world on April 5, 1997
- She has developed close ties with social media sensation and actress Reginal Daniels
- Chinenye likes to keep his personal life under the hood from the prying eyes of the media, so there is limited information available about her.
- She is popular for the movie Known for Dry released in 2015
- She hails from West Africa’s largest country-Nigeria
- She was raised by her single mum who is also a celebrity actress and movie producer
- She does not have a twin sister as rumours have it
- Her Instagram page @chinenyennebe has attracted more than 214,000 followers
- Aside from being a thespian, she is also in modeling and has been identified with top modeling agencies in Nigeria
- Chineye Nnebe has no husband yet, no kids yet and she is still very much single
- Her mother got married at the age of 16 years and she has 3 kids
- Chinenye Nnebe hometown is yet unknown
- Chinenye Nnebe estimated net worth stands at around $10,000 – $30,000