How to Fund Opay Account from All Mobile Bank Apps in Nigeria
Welcome to NNmedia, today I want to show you a simple method on how you can fund your Opay account from within your mobile bank app.
It is no news that almost all commercial banks in Nigeria have adopted Mobile/ Internet Banking. If you are already using the mobile app on your device then you will find this guide useful.
Opay is a multi-faceted platform powered by Opera Software. It’s a mobile app that let you do tons of things like pay for Electricity online, make bank transfers, get a loan (Okash), the most popular service on the platform is the opay ride and Ofood which allows you to order food in few clicks from the comfort of your home or office.
Some more things you can do on the Opay app is you can recharge data, pay for DSTV, GOTV, Startimes, KWESE TV subscriptions, fund your betting account, buy bus tickets and Airtime recharge.
You can see that the app offers just all of the services you might need for a day to day running. Going back to the business of today, I want to show you how you can fund your Opay account from within your mobile Bank app.
Opay has made it possible through her Paycom online payment gateway for the mobile app users to be able to make payment to their Opay account from within their mobile banking app. The process is very easy and takes few clicks to implement.
Fund Opay Account from Mobile Banking App
Before i proceed to list out the steps to transfer money directly from any bank in Nigeria into your Opay balance, let me list out all the mobile banking apps that the Opay Paycom platform currently supports.
|GT Bank||First Bank||Access Bank||Zenith Bank|
|UBA Bank||Stanbic IBTC||Diamond Bank||Ecobank|
|Wema Bank||Sterling Bank||FCMB||Union Bank||Heritage Bank|
If you use any of the above commercial banks in Nigeria then you can follow the simple steps below to fund your Opay balance from your mobile banking app.
- Open your Mobile Banking App
- Navigate to Menu and select “Transfer Funds”
- Select to Transfer to other Banks
- Insert your Opay Phone number with is always your Phone number without the first Zero. For example, if the Phone number you used in registering for your Opay account is 09114900422, then you need to insert 9114900422 as your account number on the app
- Now go on the Bank list select “PAYCOM (OPAY)“
- Finally, confirm your name is Shown and then confirm the amount you want to add to your Opay account balance using your PIN
This method usually comes in handy in times that there may be congestion on the Opay app and you are having issues fund in your account from within the app, here is a simple way to fund your Opay balance from Mobile banking apps.
How to Fund Opay account from Opay Agents
- Visit the nearest Opay agent to you
- Tell them you need to make a deposit to your Opay account, and give your wallet number and amount to deposit
- Immediately, the agent deposits your account which is done free of charge for you
- Confirm you have received the correct amount in your Opay wallet.
I hope you find the guide useful.