Funke Akindele Biography, Age, Marriage, Husband, Twins, Instagram, Net Worth 2020
Funke Akindele Biography
Akindele Olufunke Ayotunde popularly called Funke Akindele by fans is a prolific Actress, producer, CEO of Scene One Productions and sole Proprietor of Jenifa Foundation. She is well-received for her hard work, creativity, and exceptionality in acting.
Compiled below is the information you need to know about Funke Akindele, her age, education, marriage, origin, family and social media.
Funke Akindele Personal Data
- Birth/Real Name: Akindele Olufunke Ayotunde
- Profession: Producer, Actress, and Entrepreneur
- Age: 42 years
- Date of Birth: 24th August, 1977
- Place of Birth: Ikorodu, Lagos.
- State of Origin: Lagos, State
- Weight: 54kg
- Height: 1.68m
- Net worth: $3.5million
- Educational Attainment: Tertiary.
- Name of spouse: Mr. Abdul Rasheed Bello.
Akindele’s Place of Birth | Age | State of origin
Funke Akindele was born on August 24, 1977, in Ikorodu, Lagos State, South-Western, Nigeria. Funke is 42 years old in 2019 and she will be celebrating her 43 years birthday come August 2020.
Funke’s acting Career
Her big break came about after she feautred in the popular United Nations Population Fund (UNFPA) sponsored sitcom titled I Need to Know from the year 1998 to 2002.
Funke Education Background
The famous actress attended the former Ogun State Polytechnic which is now Moshood Abiola Polytechnic where she got an Ordinary National Diploma (O.N.D) in Mass communication, when the time was right, she proceeded to the University of Lagos where she bagged a degree in Law.
Family of Funke Akindele
Star Actress Funke Akindele is the second child of three in a family of five. She has one other sister and a brother.
Concerning Funke Akindele’s Parent, her father Mr. Akindele is a retired school principal while her mother Mrs. Akindele is a medical practitioner.
Funke Akindele Husband(s)
Funke Akindele is married to Abdul Rasheed Bello popularly known as JJC Skills. JJC Skillz is a famous Nigerian Rapper, singer, songwriter, record and TV producer. She had been in a previous failed marriage with Kenny Oyolede in 2012.
He and husband Abdul Rasheed has welcomed a set of Twins, although through her husband, she has three stepchildren.
List of Funke Akindele Movies
|Final Whistle 1 & 2||13th Day: Ojo Ketala 1 & 2||Okun Ife Yi||Akandu|
|Atlanta 1 & 2||Baye Se Nlo||Oba Irawo||Taiwo Taiwo 1 & 2|
|Agbara Ife||Kosefowora||Maku||Omo Pupa|
|Osuwon Eda||Agbefo||Egun||Jenifa Jenifa|
|Odun Baku||Agbefo 2||Edunjobi 1 & 2||Kakai Leku
Aunke Akindele Awards
The famous actress has appeared in over 100 movies in her acting career of 21 years. However, as a thespian known for her doggedness and diligence she has received several awards, Some of these Awards Are:
- Africa Movie Academy Award for the category of Best Actress Leading Role.(2009)
- Best Actress Category in the Nigeria Entertainment Awards (2009)
- Best Actress Category of the Nigeria Entertainment Awards.(2012)
- Nollywood Movies Awards Best Actress (Indigenous) Emi Abata (2012)
- Zulu African Film Academy Awards Best Actress
- Maami and The Return of Jenifa -Best Actress (Indigenous)
- Nigeria Entertainment Awards Best Actress (Leading Role) Agnetta O’Mpa (2015)
- Africa Magic Viewers Choice Awards Best Actress (Comedy) The Return of Sheri Koko (2014)
- ELOY Awards Brand Ambassador of the Year Omo (2014)
- Africa Magic Viewers Choice Awards Best Actress In Comedy Role Jenifa’s Diary (2016)
- Naija FM Awards Sitcom Of The Year (2016)
- Best Actress in Comedy (2016)
These are few success pointers of the superstar actress. However, it is noteworthy to mention that Funke Akindele has an NGO under her belt that was named after her most successful project Jenifa Diary, Jenifa Foundation.
Jenifa Foundation is aimed at helping unskilled youths to get Vocational training in different fields they may so choose.
She is also the mastermind and CEO of Scene One Productions; an entertainment platform created by Funke Akindele which comprises of hilarious television series.
Funke Akindele Net worth
Funke Akindele Net Worth stands around $3.5million in 2020
Facts you Need to Know about Funke Akindele
- Funke Akindele celebrated her 42 years old in 2019
- She has had ups and downs in marriage but she eventually found the love her life and they have both welcomed together twins in the United States.
- Funke Akindele Husband’s name is Abdul Rasheed Bello.
- Funke’s Instagrams page @funkejenifaakindele has attracted more than 8.8 Million followers, she became the most followed Nigerian actor on Instagram after she hit the 8 million followers fold.
- Funke Akindele has more than 2 decades of experience in Nigeria’s Nollywood movie industry, when she was young she starred in the TV episode themed “I need to know” about 2 decades (20 years) ago.
- She has two other siblings and she is the second of the three children
- For those who are asking If Funke Akindele is a Lawyer- She has bagged a Law Degree from the Prestigious institution Unilag but she doesn’t practice law, she, however, deploys her knowledge in the field in some of her movies.
- Her debut role was in Kolade Alabi’s ‘Iroka’ shot in Osogbo, though handed a minor role in the project
Social Media Handles:
- Her Instagram handle is @funkejenifaakindele
- You can also reach her on Twitter through @funkeakindele
- Her profile Name on Facebook is : Funke Akindele.
- On Snapchat she is funkejenifaakindele