Glo has launched a new 5x recharge offer for Nigerians, this they do in a new tariff plan called Glo Amebo. It is designed in a way to shovel back 5x the original value of Glo users normal recharge.
The most interesting part of this is the fact that you can use the credit to make calls to other mobile telecom numbers in Nigeria.
Glo Amebo was released Glo to be a mouthful pocket-friendly call tariff plan that will give users more talk time. This means that businessmen can have more time of business conversations, friends can talk more with their friends, lovers can have more talk times, and families can chat more on calls than ever.
Glo Amebo is available to new and old Glo subscribers, If you load N500, you will get 2500 credit to make calls to all networks, literally, on every recharge you get times 5 of the original amount.
To take advantage of the offer use 555PIN# to recharge when next you want to recharge your Glo line.
The Glo Amebo call plan was released a few days ago, as to when it will expire we hardly can say yet.
This plan explains why Glo has established itself so much in Nigeria, the company has played a great role in bringing down the tariff plans of calls and data in the country and the other telecom providers have to follow suit to be in trend.
When it comes to cheap call rates, many Nigerians had always turned to Glo for the cheapest. Not just for calls even in data little wonder the company tags itself the ‘Grand masters of data’.
- 9mobile giving customers 9x bonus on every recharge
- Airtel Smart Recharge: Double Recharge code to get 10x Bonus
- MTN Uganda new 100 percent call and Data offers 2020
- How to Convert MTN Credit/Airtime to Data (2020)
- Airtel Night Plan 2020; SmartTrybe1GB for 100 Naira
- Tizeti (WiFi.com.ng) Data Plans, wi-fi Calls & Subscription
- Etisalat/9Mobile Night Data Plans Code in 2020