Google Introduced Five new features on Google My Business
Google has reportedly added a new feature to Google My Business, Google’s a business tool specially made for small and medium local businesses to manage their presence on the platform, introduces new functions so that companies have more facilities to reach customers and establish a relationship with them. They are the following:
Google works in the creation of digital and physical honorific badges for companies with better benefits
- Offers and discounts on Google Maps.
First, businesses can make offers to those customers who follow the business through Google Maps. That is, if a user searches, for example, a restaurant in Google Maps and decides to follow it because he liked the service, this restaurant may offer this customer offers and discounts to return to the premises.
This new option has been added after Google revealed that around 50% of the clients of these services that surf the Internet seek offers and discounts. In addition, just a few weeks ago, Google My Business has added new functionality to provide companies with the possibility of expanding information about their products on the platform.
2. Link and short name. From now on, it will be possible for companies to request Google a short name or a personalized URL for Google My Business.
In this way, businesses can have greater visibility on the Internet and customers will be more easily able to find companies and know what services they offer. In addition, companies can share this URL with their customers so that they know the latest news, can make a reservation or directly write a review after having made a visit.
3. Logo. Businesses will also have the possibility to add and configure a profile picture or, directly, they can include their company’s logo on the top right of their profile.
4. Dynamic photographs. In addition, SMEs will have a new dynamic module to show photographs of their company. These photographs will appear instantaneously and will have legends that will describe what appears in the image.
5. Digital honorifics. Google is also working on a website so that companies can download or request customized products and services for their business. These services can be stickers, posters, ability to make publications that reach a greater number of users …. and will be delivered to the best-rated companies.
Google is also working to create digital and physical honorific badges to give greater relevance and importance to those companies that have a better valuation by their customers.
We recently heard of the new 3D advertisement and the new share button Google just introduced to Google search to enable users share their search results to others from their Android and iOS Devices.