Can you delete or cancel a Roblox account? Read on to find out!
Roblox is very popular and one of the most played multiplayer video games. It was initially released on September 1, 2006, by Roblox corporation with David Baszucki as the founder, co-creator and CEO of ROBLOX.
The game is available on Microsoft Windows, Xbox One, iOS, Android, Mac OS, Macintosh operating system, and fire OS.
The characters in this game look exactly like that of Lego batman’s. An interesting thing about Roblox which makes players glued to their screen is that it allows players to create or design their own game giving rooms for various creativity and manipulations in the game.
Your created game can be played by your friends and other players at large, likewise, others can play yours too. Because of its interesting features, the number of players keeps increasing day by day. As of August 2019, Roblox had over 100 million players.
Subsequently, players for one reason or the other wish to permanently delete their Roblox account. Well, if you’re one, then this article is for you.
Delete/Cancel Roblox Account: 4 Working Methods
You might have heard your friends say “Roblox account can never be deleted once it’s created” or you might have read from various sites that there’s no how a Roblox account can be deleted once it’s created.
Surprisingly, there are many ways to permanently delete or remove your Roblox account. In this article, I’ll be showing you four different ways to delete a Roblox account with little or no stress.
- The first way or method I’ll be showing you is the email method.
Through your email (the one used to create the account), you can get rid of your account by just following these few baby steps ;
- login your email account.
- Write a brief explanation on why you want the account deleted.
- Also include your full name, phone number and full address for Identification verification.
- Send to the Roblox official mail address.
- Well if you don’t want to go through the first method, here’s another one.
- The second method is by calling the ROBLOX customer care line and supply few pieces of information. Here’s the baby step;
- First, you need to call 888-858-2569( Roblox customer care line).
- Give all your required information for verification
- Request that your account be deleted.
- If the provided information is accurate,then your account would be deleted.
*Here’s another way you can permanently delete your Roblox account, which is the third method; This method is quite simple but patience-required.
All you Just have to do is to leave your account dormant or inactive for a year and it will automatically be deleted. This is because Roblox conduct a system sweep in which an account that has been inactive for a year will be removed
*The last but not least is the fourth method which is the banning method. One other way to get your account deleted is to get yourself banned three times by breaking their rules.
I hope this article really helps in deleting your Roblox account. To read other cool stuff, keep a check on this site.