Iy you need a reliable guide to put you through how to make liquid soap like Morning Fresh in commercial quantity? Please read on.
Many people claim to know how to make liquid soap.
However, their products do not produce results. If it’s in your interest to learn how to make top-quality liquid soap, then you want to patiently read this.
We all use soap for different purposes; some of us use it for bathing, cleaning the floor, washing the plates, kitchen utensils & cutleries, doing laundry work, and many more. With this analysis, we cab vehemently say that soap has a part to play in our everyday life.
People who fail to use soap will likely have an unclean appearance and strange smell (body odor). Had it been soap wasn’t invented, a deadly epidemic could sweep the entire community.
There are soaps in a bar, powder, and liquid forms; the latter is common and popular among people due to its affordable price, quality, and simple-to-use nature.
It is essential to mention that most people prioritize liquid soap over other soaps and detergents because they are influential on grease, and they have the power to clean almost all surfaces.
The business of making liquid soap is extremely lucrative. Liquid soap is generally found in households, hotels, hotels, restaurants etc.
The most popular liquid soaps in Nigeria are Mama lemon and morning fresh usually used to do the dishes and wash hands in eateries. There are other liquid soap lotions for bathing. But for the purpose of this article, we will showing you how to make simple liquid soap at home for personal use or commercial quantity.
You may not have a factory where you can produce soaps and detergents, but you can make a quality liquid soap similar to Morning Fresh from your room, a hostel, or home.
The process of making liquid soap isn’t tedious. However, many people do not know how to make it. As a lady, if you know how to make liquid soap, you can start a business of producing liquid soaps and sell to people, restaurants, hotels, and canteens.
Also, if you are a man, you will no longer have to spend money to purchase Mama Lemon or Morning Fresh since you can make it yourself, this will help to minimize your expenses.
No wonder, soap is an essential aspect of our day-to-day living. Some Scientists have maintained that without the discovery of soap men will not be able to build a world we exist in today.
Not too long ago, liquid soap came into being, it’s popularity today is owing to its simplicity of use and availability. Although the bar soap-making method is fairly simpler, the liquid soap making process is not so common, particularly, making liquid washing soap for doing the dish.
How much do you need to start Liquid soap business
Capital is the soul of every business or startup when it comes to the liquid soap manufacturing business, you also need capital, but not something large and out of pocket, this is a type of capital you can get even as a gift from friends and family.
You may be looking at starting with around 80 liters, to make this commercial quantity of liquid soap you may need around N5000 to N7500. The interesting thing, the chemicals, and other materials you need can be gotten from popular markets around you.
How To Make Quality Liquid Soap Like Morning Fresh or Mama Lemon
Before learning how to make liquid soap, it is essential for you to know the ingredients needed in the soap preparation process.
The materials needed for liquid soap production include:
- CMC (PacR, or Entisol) – 1/4 kg.
- Sulphonic Acid – 1 liter.
- Caustic Soda – 1/4 kg.
- Soda Ash – 1/4 kg.
- Colour (Green).
- Perfume (lemon fragrance or any fragrance you like).
- Texapon – 1/4 kg.
- SLS (Sodium Laurel Sulphate) – 1/4 kg.
- Drench 1/4 kg of CMC or PAC-R in 10 litres of water and allow it to stay for a period of 2-3 days. The mixture looks like Starch or Akamu if it is properly dissolved. This is where the liquid soap production process begins.
- Drench 1/4kg of Soda Ash in a bowl of water to dissolve and pour it into CMC. After this, stir it until the reaction is completed.
- Next, dissolve SLS in a bowl of water (this is done to produce a vivid solution). Pour into CMC and stir.
- Dissolve 1/4kg Texapon and add it to the mixture above (Number 3).
- Take a liter of sulphonic Acid and pour it into CMC. Stir the mixture after pouring.
- Dissolute the Caustic Soda in a plastic container with water and stir it thoroughly. After stirring it, pour it into the mixture above.
- Wait a while for the lather to disappear, then add some colour and perfume to the mixture.
This is the recipe for making a liquid soap like morning fresh, it is easier than you think. If you carefully go through the laid down steps above, you will have no challenges in making liquid soaps.
Wait! Just a word of caution! Be careful how you work with the chemicals, keep them out of the reach of children. Feel free to share this liquid soap recipe with your friends.
- How to make cold pressed coconut oil in Nigeria
- 100 Best Missing You Good Morning Text messages
- Fresh FM ibadan; quick facts, studio phone numbers, apps, teams
- 50 Best places to make out and not get caught
- List of Radio Stations in Ibadan 2020
- 200 Best SMS for Happy Birthday Wishes
- Top 20 Best Energy Drinks in Nigeria