How to buy airtime from FCMB bank (USSD Code for Money transfer)
The Nigerian finance industry is developing and virtually all banks in Nigeria (microfinance and commercial banks inclusive) are utilizing technology in offering the best banking service to its customers. One of the advancements of internet technology is the advent of a mobile banking system.
This system allows people to make all kinds of banking services on the go and at their convenience from the mobile phone or device.
FCMB is not left out in the list of banks that have provided mobile banking technology to its customers. First City Monument Bank has emerged as one of the leading financial banks in Nigeria. The bank is headquartered in Lagos and it has more than 300 branches in other parts of the country
In this article, we will provide you with the full details of how to buy airtime from FCMB bank to your mobile phone.
Buy Airtime From FCMB Bank (Internet Banking Method)
You can purchase airtime from your FCMB account if you have the bank’s mobile app. This process is user-friendly, however, it requires an internet connection. Simply log in to the app, click on the category to buy airtime or ‘Mobile Top Up’.
After then, enter the amount you wish to buy, enter your phone number or the recipient’s phone number. Then enter your PIN to finalize the transaction.
Buy Airtime From FCMB Bank (USSD Code Method)
The second way for you to buy airtime fro FCMB is to do it using the bank’s USSD code. This method is completely free, therefore, you wouldn’t be charged for using it. Also, it doesn’t require an internet connection. Regardless of the type of bank account you use, be it current or savings account, you should be able to use this service.
To recharge your line, dial 322214Amount#. For instance, dial *322214500# to recharge your line with N500. If you want to recharge the line of another person, dial *322214Phone numberAmount#. For instance, dial 322214090033476511000#.
The minimum amount of credit you can purchase is N50 and the highest amount of airtime you can buy is N5000.
FCMB USSD Code to transfer money
Hi everyone, today I’ll be teaching you how to transfer money from your FCMB Bank account to any other bank account successfully via the use of USSD CODE. USSD CODE is a specific code number dedicated to a particular bank for making transactions just by dialling them. Of course, the USSD CODE method requires no internet, so you don’t have to worry about that. Let’s get right to the procedures.
How to Transfer Money From Your FCMB Account on mobile
- Bring Out Your Phone
- Ensure you have some airtime on it (I advise it shouldn’t be less than 10 nairas to avoid issues)
- Dial *329#
- Choose the transfer money option.
- There are two options—your account or wallet. Pick according to where you have money.
- Input the receiver account number and click next
- Input the receiver bank name by choosing out of the options given
- The account name should pop up by now
- Confirm that’s the right account name, so you don’t transfer to someone else.
- Input amount and click next.
- Confirm the transaction by inputting your pin.
Congratulations! you have successfully transferred money from your FCMB Bank account to the account of your choice using the USSD CODE method. Easy right? Don’t forget to give us your feedback as a comment.
Do all these with the phone number you used during your bank registration.
If you haven’t done a USSD CODE transaction before then, you’ll need to sign up and set your pin before you can perform any operation. Don’t worry; it’s almost the same method. Dial *329#, follow the instructions to sign up by giving your account information. Set up your pin and you are ready to go.
Was this article helpful?
You May also like:
- How to make Cardless withdrawal from ATM with Verve Card Paycode
- Ferratum Loan Nigeria: Code | Offers | login | Application | Repayment
- Zenith Bank Cardless Withdrawal: Money in Hand without ATM Card
- Zenith Bank Mobile Internet Banking App: 10 transactions you can perform
- UBA Bank Cardless Withdrawal: Get Cash from ATM without Bank Card
- How to Buy Airtime/Data on Access Bank (USSD Code for Money transfer)