You may never know when you run out of airtime, if it happens late at night or during an emergency situation, you may be left stranded and this wouldn’t be good.
Thanks to mobile banking, you can buy airtime, data and perform any banking transaction with your mobile phone at any time of the day.
Be it late at night or when the banks have closed for the day, mobile banking will help you to carry out any transaction of your choice conveniently and comfortably using your mobile phone.
It will be handy to know how to buy airtime from your Jaiz bank account (that is if you operate an account with the bank). We will teach you how to purchase a recharge card or credit from Jaiz bank to any telephone number.
There are quite a lot of methods and ways you can buy airtime from Jaiz bank. Jaiz bank account holders can purchase airtime through the USSD code, internet banking or through an ATM. However, this article will provide you on two methods which are through:
- Internet Banking Method,
- USSD Code Method.
Buy Airtime on Jaiz Bank with Mobile Internet Banking
Open the Jaiz mobile app and login in using your correct details. Select the Buy Airtime option, choose the telecommunication network you wish to recharge (Glo, MTN, Airtel, 9mobile), input the phone number and the amount. Then enter your password or PIN to complete the transaction.
USSD Code Method to buy Airtime on Jaiz Bank
You can buy airtime using the USSD code method. Simply dial 391301Amount# to buy airtime. For example, if you want to recharge your line with N1000, dial *391301*1000#. It is important to note that the phone number must be the same as the number you used to open your Jaiz bank account.
This is all you need to do to buy airtime from Jaiz bank. Also, see other related articles on how to buy airtime online from other banks in Nigeria.
Jaiz Bank Transfer Code
In Nigeria, Jiaz Bank is more of an online bank. All transactions are done online. From money transfers to bill payments, airtime recharge, data purchase, and lots more are done at the user’s convenience through the use of the Internet.
However, better development was made to make money transfer more comfortable, even without the use of the Internet. It’s called USSD CODE. The USSD CODE is just like your network codes used to check airtime and data balance but mainly for the bank alone. Starting with * and ends with #
The main reason you are in this post is to know how to perform a money transfer from your Jaiz Bank account to another bank account with USSD CODE. So let’s get straight to the point.
- Your Jaiz Bank account registered SIM
- A little amount of airtime in the SIM card
- A phone (Smartphone or Mobile phone. Internet is not required)
- Strong network from your server provider
How to Transfer money with Jaiz Bank USSD code
- Dial *389*301# with the SIM
- Choose the transfer money option
- Input the receiver account number
- Continue and choose the receiver bank name
- Input desired amount (Shouldn’t exceed your account balance)
- Validate transactions with your four digits pin.
As easy as that. You have done your money transfer successfully. Was this article of help? Kindly give us your feedback.
- How to buy airtime from First bank (USSD Code for Money transfer)
- How to buy airtime from Union bank (USSD Code for Money transfer)
- How to buy airtime from FCMB bank (USSD Code for Money transfer)
- Fidelity USSD code for Money Transfer
- How to Buy Airtime/Data on Access Bank (USSD Code for Money transfer)
- UBA USSD code to transfer money (check balance, buy Airtime)
- How to Buy Airtime/Data from Ecobank (USSD Code for Money transfer)