How do you feel when your airtime gets exhausted? You feel sad, isn’t it? It is impossible to enjoy your smartphone without airtime in it.
Without airtime, you will not be able to buy data, call your beloved ones, send SMS messages to people, subscribe to awoof, or mouth-watering offers from your network provider.
There are times when you need to recharge your line; it could be at midnight or in a location where recharge card sellers are scarce to find. If you have an account with Zenith bank, we will teach you on how you can buy airtime from your Zenith Bank account. Buying airtime from Zenith Bank is not far-fetched, it is a very simple process which can be completed in a few steps.
W will provide you two effective methods for buying airtime from your Zenith bank account. Keep reading to find out!
Buy Airtime From Zenith Bank (Internet Banking Method)
Login to the Zenith EazyMoney bank app to get started. If you don’t have the app, you can visit the nearest Zenith Bank branch in your area or download it from the Google Play Store.
Log in to the app and click on Mobile Top-Up. When you do so, select the network you use (MTN, Glo, 9mobile, Airtel), enter the phone number and the amount of airtime you want to purchase. After that, enter your PIN code or password to finalise this transaction.
Buy Airtime From Zenith Bank (USSD Code Method)
You can also buy airtime using the USSD Code method. The Zenith Bank USSD code is *966#, just dial *966# on your phone, enter the amount of airtime you wish to purchase, enter the phone number and enter your 4-digit PIN code to confirm and complete the transaction. Don’t forget that N3,000 is the maximum amount of airtime you can buy in a day.
Zenith Bank USSD CODE For Money Transfer
Zenith Bank has dipped it’s root down in Nigeria’s banking system, making bank transactions easier for its customers, of which the USSD CODE is part.
As a zenith Bank customer, you don’t need to queue in the bank before transferring money or even using data for your mobile app.
Your money transfer can be done on any phone as far as it is your bank registered SIM, thereby making your banking experience more flexible.
Here’s how to successfully transfer money from your Zenith Bank account to other banks’ accounts with the use of USSD CODE.
- Dial *966# (With your bank registered SIM and ensure you have some airtime in it because it’ll be required as a gateway payment for the transaction)
- Select the transfer money option.
- Input the receiver account number correctly and click continue
- You’ll be asked to provide the bank name, do so correctly
- The account name of the receiver will pop up. Ensure it’s correct and click proceed.
- Enter your desired amount (Amount should not exceed your current account balance)
- Confirm the transaction with your four digits pin.
There you go, you have successfully made a transfer from your Zenith Bank account via the use of USSD CODE.
Was this article helpful? Kindly give us your feedback.
- Startimes Dealer Community in Nigeria (Bouquet Prices & Subscription)
- How to Create an Email account Fast in 2020
- How to Cancel Auto Renewal on Glo
- FCMB Recharge code for airtime and data
- How to Delete a Roblox Account in 2020
- How to check wifi data usage on iPhone
- How to buy airtime from Diamond bank (USSD Code for Money transfer)