I will guide you on how to get to Apapa from Ajah. Join a Yellow Bus( Danfo) from Ajah Bus Stop or ask around from passers by, tell them you are going to Cms central park. Alight/ get down at CMS central park.
Danfo Cost: N350 -400
Flag down Danfo from Cms central park, tell them you are going to Wharf Bus stop.Alight /get down at Wharf Bus stop
Danfo Cost: N150
Walk to your destination
Total Estimate:N500 -550
Your estimated time of Arrival(ETA) is 1h. ln case of traffic you can expend more time.
This destination is far to walk,I will suggest you to take a bus or Tricycle.
If you want to travel faster and wish you could fly from Ajah to Apapa, I bet you will need to hire a Helicopter.
If you are confused, If you should go by road or by bus you can drop your final destination in the comment section let’s see how we can assist you.
- 100 Best Hotels in Lagos Nigeria, Prices and Addresses
- How to get to Ikeja from Badagry
- How to get to Bariga from Ikeja
- How to Get to Opebi from Ikeja Underbridge
- How to get to Elegushi Beach from Ikeja
- How to Get to Balogun Market from Ikeja
- How to Get to Tafawa Balewa Square from Ikeja