I will guide you on how to get to Apapa from Berger. Join a Yellow Bus( Danfo) from Ojodu -Berger Bus stop or ask around from passers-by, tell them you are going to Oyingbo bus terminal. Alight/ get down at Oyingbo bus terminal
Danfo Cost: N200 -250
Flag down Danfo from Oyingbo bus terminal, tell them you are going to Wharf Bus stop.Alight /get down at Wharf Bus stop
Danfo Cost: N120
Walk to your destination
Total Estimate:N300 -370
Your estimated time of Arrival(ETA) is 1hr 2mins. ln case of traffic you can expend more time.
This destination is far to walk, I will suggest you take a bus or Tricycle.
If you want to travel faster and wish you could fly from Berger to Apapa, I bet you will need to hire a Helicopter.
If you are confused, If you should go by road or by bus you can drop your final destination in the comment section let’s see how we can assist you.
- 100 Best Hotels in Lagos Nigeria, Prices and Addresses
- How to get to Ikeja from Badagry
- How to get to Bariga from Ikeja
- How to Get to Opebi from Ikeja Underbridge
- How to get to Elegushi Beach from Ikeja
- How to Get to Balogun Market from Ikeja
- How to Get to Tafawa Balewa Square from Ikeja