How to Get to Apapa from Ikeja
Guide on how to get to Apapa from lkeja. Join a Yellow Bus( Danfo) from lkeja Underbridge or ask around from passers-by, tell them you are going to Ojuelegba Bus Station. Alight/ get down at Ojuelegba Bus Station
Danfo Cost: N200 -250
Flag down Danfo from Ojuelegba Bus station, tell them you are going to Wharf Bus Stop. Alight/ get down at Wharf Bus stop
Danfo Cost: N150
Walk to your destination
Total Estimate: N350 -400
Your estimated time of Arrival(ETA) is 1hr. ln case of traffic you can expend more time.
This destination is far to walk, I will suggest you take a bus or Tricycle.
If you want to travel faster and wish you could fly from Ikeja to Apapa, I bet you will need to hire a Helicopter.
If you are confused, If you should go by road or by bus you can drop your final destination in the comment section let’s see how we can assist you.
- How to Get to Apapa from Oshodi
- How to Get to Apapa from Iyana Ipaja
- How to Get to Balogun Market from Ikeja
- How to Get to Apapa from Ikorodu
- How to Get to LUTH from Ikeja
- How to get to LUTH from Ikeja
- How to Get to Apapa from Ikotun