How to Get to Apapa from Ikotun
Lagos city Transport guide: How to get to Apapa from lkotun. Flag down Yellow Bus( Danfo) from lkotun -Egbe Terminal or ask around from passers-by, tell them you are going to Cele bus stop. Alight/ get down at bus stop
Danfo Cost: N150
Flag down Danfo from Cele bus stop, tell them you are going to Wharf Bus stop. Alight /get down at Wharf Bus stop
Danfo Cost: N150 -200
Walk to your destination
Total Estimate: N300 -350
Your estimated time of Arrival(ETA) is 1hr 8mins. ln case of traffic you can expend more time.
This destination is far to walk, I will suggest you take a bus or Tricycle.
If you want to travel faster and wish you could fly from Ikotun to Apapa, I bet you will need to hire a Helicopter.
If you are confused, If you should go by road or by bus you can drop your final destination in the comment section let’s see how we can assist you.
- How to Get to Apapa from Ikorodu
- How to get Ikeja from Cele Ijesha
- How to Get to Apapa from Lekki
- How to Get to Apapa from Sango Ota
- How to Get to Apapa from Ajah
- How to Get to Apapa From Berger
- How to get to Ikeja from Ikotun