I will show you in this guide how to get to Apapa from Sango Ota taking city transports to your destination within Lagos.
Flag down or join a Yellow Bus( Danfo) from Sango toll gate, you can as well as from people around, tell them you are going to Cms central park. Alight/ get down at Cms central park
Danfo Cost: N250 -300
Flag down Danfo from Cms central park, tell them you are going to Wharf Bus stop. Alight /get down at Wharf Bus stop
Danfo Cost: N150
Walk to your destination
Total Estimate: N400 -450
Your estimated time of Arrival(ETA) is 1hr 47mins. ln case of traffic you can expend more time.
This destination is far to walk, I will suggest you take a bus or Tricycle.
If you want to travel faster and wish you could fly from Sango Ota to Apapa, I bet you will need to hire a Helicopter.
If you are confused, If you should go by road or by bus you can drop your final destination in the comment section let’s see how we can assist you.
- How to Get to Apapa from Ajah
- How to Get to Lekki from Sango Ota
- How to Get to Apapa from Lekki
- How to Get to Ikeja from CMS central Park
- How to get to Victoria Island from Sango Otta
- How to Get to Apapa from Ikorodu
- How to Get to Apapa from Ikotun