I will guide you on how to get to Apapa from Yaba. Join a Keke Napep from Yaba or ask around from passers-by, tell them you are going to Oyingbo bus terminal. Alight/ get down at Oyingbo bus terminal
Napep Cost: N50
Flag down Danfo from Oyingbo bus terminal, tell them you are going to Wharf Bus stop. Alight /get down at Wharf Bus stop
Danfo Cost: N100 -120
Walk to your destination
Total Estimate: N150 -170
Your estimated time of Arrival(ETA) is 35mins. ln case of traffic you can expend more time.
This destination is far to walk, I will suggest you take a bus or Tricycle.
If you want to travel faster and wish you could fly from Yaba to Apapa, I bet you will need to hire a Helicopter.
If you are confused, If you should go by road or by bus you can drop your final destination in the comment section let’s see how we can assist you.
- How to Get to Apapa From Berger
- How to Get to Apapa from Ikotun
- How to Get to Apapa from Ikorodu
- How to get to UNILAG from Ikotun
- How to get to Ikeja GRA from Yaba
- How to Get to Apapa from Ajah
- How to Get to Apapa from Ikeja