I will guide you on how to get to lkeja from Ajah. Getting to lkeja from Ajah is very straightforward. All you need to do is to flag down yellow Bus(Danfo) from Ajah Bus stop or ask around from passers by, tell them you are going to Oshodi Oke Bus stop. Alight/ get down at Oshodi Oke Bus stop
Danfo Cost: N350 -400
Flag down Danfo from Oshodi Oke Bus stop, tell them you are going to Ikeja Under bridge. Alight/ get down at lkeja Underbridge
Danfo Cost: N100
Walk to your destination
Total Estimate:N450 -500
Your estimated time of Arrival(ETA) is 1hr 39mins.ln case of traffic you can expend more time.
This destination is far to walk,I will suggest you to take a bus or Tricycle.
If you want to travel faster and wish you could fly from Ajah to Ikeja, I bet you will need to hire an Helicopter.
If you are confused, If you should go by road or by bus you can drop your final destination in the comment section let’s see how we can assist you.
- 100 Best Hotels in Lagos Nigeria, Prices and Addresses
- How to get to Ikeja from Badagry
- How to get to Bariga from Ikeja
- How to Get to Opebi from Ikeja Underbridge
- How to get to Elegushi Beach from Ikeja
- How to Get to Balogun Market from Ikeja
- How to Get to Tafawa Balewa Square from Ikeja