How to Get to Lekki from Ikotun. Flag down a yellow bus(Danfo) from Ikotun-Egbe Terminal or ask around from passers-by, tell them you are going to Oshodi lsale Bus stop. Alight/get down at Mushin Bus stop.
Danfo Cost: N150 -200
Flag down yellow Bus(Danfo) from Mushin Bus stop tell them you are going to CMS BRT.Alight/get down at CMS BRT.
Danfo cost: N150
Flag down a Danfo from CMS BRT tell them you are going to Ajah Bus stop.Alight/get down at Lekki phase 1 Bus stop
Danfo cost: N150 – 200
Walk to lekki phase 1 Gate(Bus Park)
Flag down Danfo from Lekki Phase 1 Gate(Bus Park).tell them you are going to Durosinmi Etti.Alight /get down at Fola Osibo
Danfo Cost: N50 -100
Total Estimate:N500- 650
Your estimated time of Arrival(ETA) is 1hr 48mins.ln case of traffic you can expend more time.
This destination is far to walk,I will suggest you take a bus or Tricycle.
If you want to travel faster and wish you could fly, I bet you will need to hire a Helicopter.
If you are confused, If you should go by road or by bus you can drop your final destination in the comment section let’s see how we can assist you.
Google Direction From Ikotun to Lekki for Drivers
From Ikotun to Lekki via Lekki – Epe Expy.
1 hr 57 min (58 km)
1 hr 57 min in current traffic
1. Head north on Ikotun – Idimu Rd toward Governor’s Rd
2. At the roundabout, continue straight to stay on Ikotun – Idimu Rd
3. Turn right onto Ejigbo Rd
4. At the roundabout, take the 1st exit onto Idimu Rd
5. Turn right onto Alh. Nurudeen Obe St
6. Turn left onto Coker Rd
7. Turn right onto Ejigbo Rd/Nnpc Rd
8. Turn left onto Biliaminu Akinsanya St
9. Slight left onto Alh. Kudirat Adenekan St
10. Turn left onto Alh. Lukman Atobajeun St
11. Turn left onto Chivita Ave
12. Turn right onto Ati Okoye St
13. Turn left onto Kolawole Shonibare St
14. Turn right onto Asa-Afariogun St
15. Turn left onto Osolo Way
16. Continue straight
17. Merge onto Apapa Oworonshoki Expy/Oshodi – Oworonshoki Express Way
18. Slight right onto the ramp to Lagos
19. Merge onto Expressway1/Lagos – Ojoo Expy/E1
20. Keep left to continue on Expressway1/Ring Rd/Third Mainland Bridge/E1
21. Take the exit toward Ikoyi
22. Continue onto Osborne Rd
23. Turn left onto Bayo Kuku Rd
24. Turn right onto Gerrard Road
25. At the roundabout, take the 2nd exit onto Lekki – Ikoyi Link Bridge
26. Exit the roundabout onto Lekki – Ikoyi Link Bridge
27. At the roundabout, take the 1st exit onto Admiralty Way
28. Exit the roundabout onto Admiralty Way
29. At the roundabout, take the 2nd exit onto Lekki – Epe Expy
30. Exit the roundabout onto Lekki – Epe Expy
31. At the roundabout, take the 2nd exit and stay on Lekki – Epe Expy
32. Exit the roundabout onto Lekki – Epe Expy
33. Enter the roundabout
34. Arrive at location: Lekki