Are you looking for directions on how to get to Lekki Phase 1 from Ojobu Berger? Then you are on the right page. We will show you how to take public transport from Ojodu to Berger or Navigate with your own drive.
How to Get to Lekki Phase 1 from Berger
Getting to Iekki from Berger is very straightforward. All you need to do is to flag down the yellow bus(Danfo) from Ojodu-Berger Bus stop or ask around from passers-by, tell them you are going to Obalende Park. Alight/get down at Obalende Park.
Danfo Cost: N150 -200
Flag down yellow Bus(Danfo) from Obalende Park tell them you are going to Ajah Bus stop.Alight/get down at phase1 Bus stop.
Danfo cost: N200 -250
Walk To Lekki phase 1 Gate(Bus Park)
Flag down a Danfo from Lekki phase 1 Gate(Bus park) tell them you are going to Durosinmi Etti.Alight/get down at Fola Osibo
Danfo cost: N50 – 100
Total Estimated cost: N400- 550
Your estimated time of Arrival(ETA) is 180mins. ln case of traffic you can expend more time.
This destination is far to walk, I will suggest you take a bus or Tricycle.
If you want to travel faster and wish you could fly from Ikorodu to Lekki, I bet you will need to hire a Helicopter.
Google Route Description For Drivers
From Ojodu Berger to Lekki Phase 1 via Expressway1/E1.
Estimated time: 1 hr 7 min (Depending on Traffic situation)
Navigation For Drivers
1. Head south on Adebens Cl
2. Turn right
3. Turn left
4. At the roundabout, take the 3rd exit
5. At the roundabout, take the 1st exit
6. Turn right onto Expressway1/Lagos – Ibadan Express Rd/Lagos – Ibadan Expy/Lagos – Ojoo Expy/E1
7. Keep left to continue on Expressway1/Ring Rd/Third Mainland Bridge/E1
8. Take the exit toward Ikoyi
9. Continue onto Osborne Rd
10. Turn left onto Bayo Kuku Rd
11. Turn right onto Gerrard Road
12. At the roundabout, take the 2nd exit onto Lekki – Ikoyi Link Bridge
13. Exit the roundabout onto Lekki – Ikoyi Link Bridge
14. At the roundabout, take the 2nd exit onto Admiralty Way
15. Exit the roundabout onto Admiralty Way
16. Arrive at location: Lekki Phase 1
For the best route in the current traffic visit
If you are confused, If you should go by road or by bus you can drop your final destination in the comment section let’s see how we can assist you.
- 100 Best Hotels in Lagos Nigeria, Prices and Addresses
- How to get to Ikeja from Badagry
- How to get to Bariga from Ikeja
- How to Get to Opebi from Ikeja Underbridge
- How to get to Elegushi Beach from Ikeja
- How to Get to Balogun Market from Ikeja
- How to Get to Tafawa Balewa Square from Ikeja