I will guide you on how to get to Lekki phase 1 from Obalende. Take a Walk to Obalende BRT or ask around from passers-by, tell them you are going to Obalende BRT.
Take a LagBus from Obalende BRT, tell them you are going to Ajah Bus stop.Alight/ get down at Lekki phase1 Bus stop
LagBus Cost: N100
Walk To Lekki phase1 Gate (Bus park)
Flag down Danfo from Lekki phase1 Gate (Bus park),tell them you are going to Durosinmi Etti .Alight/ get down at Fola Osibo
Lag Bus Cost: N50 -100
Total Estimate:N150- 200
Your estimated time of Arrival(ETA) is 31mins.ln case of traffic you can expend more time.
This destination is far to walk,I will suggest you to take a bus or Tricycle.
If you want to travel faster and wish you could fly from Obalende to Lekki phase 1, I bet you will need to hire a Helicopter.
If you are confused, If you should go by road or by bus you can drop your final destination in the comment section let’s see how we can assist you.
- 100 Best Hotels in Lagos Nigeria, Prices and Addresses
- How to get to Ikeja from Badagry
- How to get to Bariga from Ikeja
- How to Get to Opebi from Ikeja Underbridge
- How to get to Elegushi Beach from Ikeja
- How to Get to Balogun Market from Ikeja
- How to Get to Tafawa Balewa Square from Ikeja