If you need to get to Magodo from lkorodu. This guide is for you. Getting to Magodo from lkorodu is not so far fetched.
Firstly, flag down a yellow Bus(Danfo) From lkotun Garage or ask around from passers by, tell them you are going to Ketu bus stop. Alight/get down at Ketu bus stop
Danfo Cost: N100 -150
Flag down Keke Napep from Ketu bus stop, tell them you are going to lkosi(Motorways). Alight/ get down at lkosi(Motorways)
Napep Cost: N50
Flag down Keke Napep from lkosi(Motorways), tell them you are going to Magodo Gate1 (Shangisha).Alight/ get down at Magodo Gate1 (Shangisha)
Napep Cost: N50
Flag down Danfo from Magodo Gate1 (Shangisha),tell them you are going to Grand View. Alight/ get down at Grand view
Danfo Cost: N70
Total Estimate:N270 -320
Your estimated time of Arrival(ETA) is 1hr 56mins. ln case of traffic you can expend more time.
This destination is far to walk, I will suggest you take a bus or Tricycle.
If you want to travel faster and wish you could fly from lkorodu to Magodo, I bet you will need to hire a Helicopter.
Google Map Direction from Ikorodu to Magodo
This Navigation is for you if you have you are driving and not taking public transport.
From Ikorodu to Magodo via Ikorodu Rd/A1.
34 min (17 km)
34 min in current traffic
1. Head northwest on Raji Owolegbon St toward Kokoro Abu St
2. Turn left onto Kokoro Abu St
3. Turn right onto Adeniran Ogunsanya Rd
4. Turn left onto Ikorodu Rd/Ikorodu-Epe Rd/F101
5. At the roundabout, take the 2nd exit onto Ikorodu Rd/A1
6. Turn right onto Muniratu Alaje St
7. Turn right onto Addis-Ababa St
8. Turn left onto Benson St
9. Turn right onto Ikorodu Rd/A1
10. Keep right to continue on Ikorodu Rd
11. Turn right
12. Turn right onto Magodo St
13. Arrive at location: Magodo St
For the best route in current traffic use the map below
If you are confused, you can drop your final destination in the comment section let’s see how we can assist you.