Lagos Guide on how to get to Magodo from lkotun. Getting to Magodo from lkotun is very straightforward. All you need to do is to flag down yellow Bus(Danfo) From lkotun -Egbe Terminal or ask around from passers-by, tell them you are going to Ogba bus park.
Alight/get down at Ogba bus park
Danfo Cost: N300
Flag down Danfo from Ogba bus park, tell them you are going to Ketu Bus stop.Alight/ get down at Nepa (Secretariat)
Danfo Cost: N150
Walk To Magodo Gate 2
Flag down Danfo from Magodo Gate2, tell them you are going to Magodo Gate1 (Shangisha).Alight/ get down at Grand View
Danfo Cost: N70
Total Estimate: N520
Your estimated time of Arrival(ETA) is 1hr 5mins.ln case of traffic you can expend more time.
This destination is far to walk,I will suggest you take a bus or Tricycle.
If you want to travel faster and wish you could fly from lkotun to Magodo, I bet you will need to hire a Helicopter.
If you are confused, If you should go by road or by bus you can drop your final destination in the comment section let’s see how we can assist you.
- 100 Best Hotels in Lagos Nigeria, Prices and Addresses
- How to get to Ikeja from Badagry
- How to get to Bariga from Ikeja
- How to Get to Opebi from Ikeja Underbridge
- How to get to Elegushi Beach from Ikeja
- How to Get to Balogun Market from Ikeja
- How to Get to Tafawa Balewa Square from Ikeja