How to Get to Magodo from Yaba
Guide on how to get to Magodo from Yaba. Getting to Magodo from Yaba is very easy. Walk To Yaba Station or ask around from passers-by, tell them you are going to Yaba Station
Flag down Danfo from Yaba station, tell them you are going to Ojodu -Berger Bus stop.Alight/ get down at Nepa (Secretariat)
Danfo Cost: N150
Walk To Magodo Gate 2
Flag down Danfo from Magodo Gate2, tell them you are going to Magodo Gate1 (Shangisha). Alight/ get down at Grand View
Danfo Cost: N70
Total Estimate: N220
Your estimated time of Arrival(ETA) is 42mins.ln case of traffic you can expend more time.
This destination is far to walk, I will suggest you take a bus or Tricycle.
If you want to travel faster and wish you could fly from Yaba to Magodo, I bet you will need to hire a Helicopter.
If you are confused, If you should go by road or by bus you can drop your final destination in the comment section let’s see how we can assist you.
- How to Get to Magodo from Surulere
- How to Get to Magodo Phase 2 from ikeja
- How to Ikeja City Mall from yaba
- How to Get to Magodo from lkotun
- How to Get to Magodo from Oshodi
- How to Get to Magodo from Ikeja
- How to Get to Magodo from Lagos