I will guide you on how to get to Omole phase2 from lkeja. Join a Yellow Bus( Danfo) from lkeja Underbridge or ask around from passers-by, tell them you are going to Ojodu Berger Bus stop. Alight/ get down at Ojodu Berger Bus stop
Danfo Cost: N100 -150
Walk To Ojodu -Berger Bus stop
Flag down Okada from Ojodu -Berger Bus stop, tell them you are going to Omole phase2 Front Gate. Alight/ get down at Omole phase2 Front Gate
Danfo Cost: 50 -70
Walk to your destination
Total Estimate:N150 -220
Your estimated time of Arrival(ETA) is 30mins.ln case of traffic you can expend more time.
This destination is far to walk,I will suggest you to take a bus or Tricycle.
If you want to travel faster and wish you could fly from Ikeja to Omole phase2, I bet you will need to hire an Helicopter.
If you are confused, If you should go by road or by bus you can drop your final destination in the comment section let’s see how we can assist you.
- 100 Best Hotels in Lagos Nigeria, Prices and Addresses
- How to get to Ikeja from Badagry
- How to get to Bariga from Ikeja
- How to Get to Opebi from Ikeja Underbridge
- How to get to Elegushi Beach from Ikeja
- How to Get to Balogun Market from Ikeja
- How to Get to Tafawa Balewa Square from Ikeja