How to take transport within Lagos from Berger to Sango Ota. First, join a yellow bus ( Danfo) from Ojodu -Berger Bus stop or ask around from passers-by, tell them you are going to Sango Bridge. Alight/ get down at Sango tollgate
Danfo Cost: N250 -300
Walk to your destination
Total Estimate: N250 -300
Your estimated time of Arrival(ETA) is 44mins. ln case of traffic you can expend more time.
This destination is far to walk, I will suggest you take a bus or Tricycle.
If you want to travel faster and wish you could fly from Berger to Sango Ota, I bet you will need to hire a Helicopter.
If you are confused, If you should go by road or by bus you can drop your final destination in the comment section let’s see how we can assist you.
- How to Get to Sango Ota from Oshodi
- How to Get to Magodo from Berger
- How to Get to Yaba from Sango Ota
- How to Get to Apapa from Sango Ota
- How to Get to Ikoyi from Sango Ota
- How to Get to Apapa From Berger
- How to get to Victoria Island from Sango Otta