A guide on how to get to Unilag from Ikotun. Getting to Unilag from Ikotun is very straightforward. All you need to do is to flag down yellow Bus(Danfo) From Ikotun -Egbe Terminal or ask around from passers by, tell them you are going to Oshodi lsale Bus stop. Alight/get down at Mushin Bus stop
Danfo Cost: N150 -200
Flag down Keke Napep from Mushin Bus stop, tell them you are going to Yaba station.Alight/ get down at Yaba
Walk To Unilag Shuttle Yaba
Flag down Danfo from Unilag Shuttle Yaba,tell them you are going to Unilag Bus Terminus.Alight/ get down at Unilag Bus Terminus
LagBus Cost: N50
Total Estimate:N300 -350
Your estimated time of Arrival(ETA) is 58mins.ln case of traffic you can expend more time.
This destination is far to walk, I will suggest you take a bus or Tricycle.
If you want to travel faster and wish you could fly from Ikotun to Unilag, I bet you will need to hire a Helicopter.
If you are confused, If you should go by road or by bus you can drop your final destination in the comment section let’s see how we can assist you.
- 100 Best Hotels in Lagos Nigeria, Prices and Addresses
- How to get to Ikeja from Badagry
- How to get to Bariga from Ikeja
- How to Get to Opebi from Ikeja Underbridge
- How to get to Elegushi Beach from Ikeja
- How to Get to Balogun Market from Ikeja
- How to Get to Tafawa Balewa Square from Ikeja