I will guide you on how to get to Unilag from Ketu. Getting to Unilag from Ketu is very straightforward. All you need to do is to flag down yellow Bus(Danfo) From Ketu Bus stop or ask around from passers-by, tell them you are going to Yaba Station. Alight/get down at Yaba
Danfo Cost: N100 -150
Walk To Unilag Shuttle Yaba
Flag down Danfo from Unilag Shuttle Yaba, tell them you are going to Unilag Bus Terminus. Alight/ get down at Unilag Bus Terminus
Danfo Cost: N50
Total Estimate: N200 -250
Your estimated time of Arrival(ETA) is 44mins.ln case of traffic you can expend more time.
This destination is far to walk, I will suggest you take a bus or Tricycle.
If you want to travel faster and wish you could fly from Ketu to Unilag, I bet you will need to hire a Helicopter.
If you are confused, If you should go by road or by bus you can drop your final destination in the comment section let’s see how we can assist you.
- How to get to Unilag from Oshodi
- How to Get to UNILAG from Ojota
- How to get to UNILAG from Berger
- How to get UNILAG from Ikeja
- How to Get to Unlag from Ikorodu
- How to Get to UNILAG from lyana lpaja
- How to get to UNILAG from Yaba