You can simply make cardless withdrawal on you ALAT account following the steps below:
- Visit this link on your mobile or PC https://online.alat.ng/cardless-withdrawal
- Then click on the button that says create “Paycode”
- You will then be redirected to the ATM withdrawal page, where you will need to input your cash out channel, input the amount you want, Create Cashout PIN should be something Different from your ALAT PIN.
- Confirm Cashout PIN
- Then click on the next button.
- On the next page, select the account you want alert to debit your withdrawal from
- In the next line below, enter your ALAT PIN
- Lastly, click on the confirm withdrawal button.
- You will be sent a One TIme Password to confirm your transaction
- Enter back in the OTP code from your mobile and click on confirm
- Once your withdrawal is processed, you will receive in your mobile as SMS your ATM Paycode.
- All you need do is to proceed to any Quickteller cardless enabled ATM to use the code.
PS: You will be charged N105 on cash withdrawal, Paycode is valid for 24 hours
- GT Bank Cardless Withdrawal: Get money from ATM without ATM Card
- How to Perform GT Bank Cardless Withdrawal
- How to Perform Zenith Bank Cardless Withdrawal without ATM
- How to make Cardless withdrawal from ATM with Verve Card Paycode
- Polaris Bank Cardless Withdrawal: Get Money Without ATM card
- Diamond Bank Cardless Withdrawal: Get Cash without ATM Card
- How to Initiate FCMB Cardless/fingerprint Withdrawal