How to migrate to Etisalat (9mobile) Easy cliq
Each tariff plan comes with its own benefits. Most times, you may have a need to migrate from one place to another simply because of the benefits tied to the plan.
One of the buzzing plans on the Etisalat (9mobile) network is EasyCliq. A lot of people have been wondering the way to migrate to EasyCliq. If that is what you are been looking for, we are here to help.
You can migrate to this plan by buying the Easy Cliq 4-in-1 SIM pack from Etisalat outlets, agents or offices. This is the quickest way to migrate to Easy Cliq. Alternatively, you can get on Easycliq by buying the Etisalat Easy Starter SIM card.
Code to Migrate to 9mobile Easy Cliq
Buying the Easy Starter SIM doesn’t migrate you to EasyCliq automatically. Rather, you have to use to migration code to use the plan. To migrate, simply dial 2441#. Upon dialling the code, you migrate to Easy Cliq. Some of the benefits to enjoy include the following;
- Unlimited SMS.
- 15MB for 200 Naira weekly.
- Peak call at 10k/sec.
- N20/message for SMS to Facebook timeline or wall.
- N20/message for SMS to blogs.
- Free calls from 12:30 – 4:30.
You also get low call rates for national calls and affordable data plans. Hopefully, you find this piece on ‘how to migrate to the Easy Cliq plan’ useful.
- How to migrate to Glo Oga sim plan
- How to migrate MTN smooth talk (2020)
- How to Recharge Etisalat/9mobile Airtime
- How to migrate to Mtn yafun yafun (700% Bonus)
- How to Migrate to MTN Pulse in 2020
- How to migrate to Mtn extra value
- How to migrate to Mtn true talk