How to migrate to Glo Bumpa
Have you ever heard about the Glo Bumba plan? Surely, you must have seen it in newspapers and television adverts.
Globacom Nigeria Limited keeps unveiling cool tariff plans to her customers. One of the best packages offered by the company is the Glo Bumpa plan.
Glo Bumpa is a prepaid service plan which gives you a 200% bonus on airtime recharges from N100 to call all telecommunication networks in Nigeria.
Hence, this plan gives you up to 3X the amount you recharge. For instance, if you recharge your phone with airtime of N500, you will get N1,500 (N500 in the main account balance and N1,000 in your bonus account).
Moreover, you can use the bonus balance to browse the internet, send SMS messages and make calls to all networks in Nigeria.
Code to Migrate to Glo Bumpa
Migrating to Glo Bumpa plan is as simple as ABC. Simply, dial 10010#, then press 1 when you are asked to confirm the transaction.
If you are using this plan, you can check your Glo BUMPA bonus balance by dialling #122*2#. Most importantly, you should note that the credit or amount of money in your bonus account balance expires 7 days after recharge.
- How to migrate to Glo Yakata plan/Check Bonus
- How to migrate to Mtn yafun yafun (700% Bonus)
- How to migrate to MTN Beta talk
- How to migrate to Glo jumbo
- How to Load (MTN, Airtel, Glo, 9Mobile) Recharge Cards
- How to Recharge Etisalat/9mobile Airtime
- How To Transfer Credit on 9Mobile (Eitisalat) to other Users