How to migrate to Mtn biz plus
MTN has various tariff plans for its large customer base. On this network, you will find tariff plans for students, youths, internet users, businessmen and family.
Some of their tariff-plans like MTN SME Plus Plan, MTM Biz Plus, MTN Biz Class etc are business-friendly and they were created to be utilized by businessmen and women.
The MTN Biz Plus is a prepaid service plan is primarily made for SMEs. It offers better pricing and lower costs on data, voice calls and SMS. Customers on other tariff plans can easily migrate to the Biz Plus Service plan without hassles.
How to Migrate To MTN Biz Plus
The migration code is what you will need to subscribe and enjoy the benefits of the MTN Biz Plus service plan. Existing customers can migrate to this service by dialling *460#.
Alternatively, you can migrate to the MTN Biz Plus Service by sending ‘BizPlusto 131. This plan gives you decent and low pricing for national voice calls, data and SMS. The regressive pricing is available when used between 04:30:01hours and 23:59:59hours of each day.
Also, a per/sec call rate of N0.40/sec will be used for the first 60 seconds of off-net and on-net calls for voice calls made at any time of the day. Afterward, the rate changes to N0.12/sec and you get a free Happy Hour call.
You May also like:
- 4 Most Influential Agents of Socialization: Definition & Examples
- Top 10 Airlines in Nigeria [International and domestic]
- Top 1000+ Nigerian names: Yoruba, Igbo, Hausa last names
- Rubiales, elected vice president of UEFA
- Facts about Eden Hazard: 10 things you do not know about Hazard, the new signing of Real Madrid
- How To Become A Sales Consultant On JUMIA?