How to migrate to Mtn deal zone
The major purpose of this article is to show you how to migrate to MTN Deal Zone. If you are an avid internet user, then you must the importance of getting a sustainable data plan. Most times, after purchasing a data bundle, you discover that the data gets exhausted before its validity period.
MTN deal zone is a service which is made for prepaid customers on the MTN network. This service offers a form of incentive and bonuses for customers. However, not all prepaid customers can enjoy the benefits of the MTN Deal Zone because of its eligibility requirements.
Before you can migrate or subscribe to the MTN Deal Zone plan, your SIM must have been dormant and inactive for a period of 30 days. If you have left your MTN SIM inactive for more than 30 days, you can migrate to this plan. The aim of the Deal Zone is to get dormant customers back on the network.
How To Migrate To MTN Deal Zone Plan.
To migrate, you’ll have to dial *406# to subscribe to MTN Pulse. Ensure that you do not load your phone with airtime. Dial *131*65#. After then, you will receive a message from MTN which shows you if you are eligible or not. If you are eligible, you will enjoy the MTN Deal Zone offer when you recharge your phone with airtime.
You May also like:
- Airtel’s New VoD digital TV app launched n Nigeria- Airtel TV
- How to migrate to Glo jumbo
- DSTV customer care 2020 for Nigeria, Ghana, Kenya, Others
- How to buy airtime from Diamond bank (USSD Code for Money transfer)
- 10 Ways to Pay for DSTV & GOTV subscription in Nigeria
- Top 10 Ecommerce Online Stores in Nigeria in 2020