Popular Nigerian Actress, Regina Daniels who got married to a rich billionaire, Ned Nwoko has been rumored to be pregnant after a photo of her and her billionaire husband, Ned Nwoko flood social media.
Rumor has it that she is four-month pregnant and in her second trimester.
But is Regina Daniels truly pregnant?
After her controversial marriage and traditional ritual with her rich billionaire husband, Ned Nwoko, The beautiful actress seemed to have gone silent, but rumors about her pregnancy has become the talk of the day
The beautiful actress was spotted with her husband at a “Malaria Eradication project” a program conducted by her husband at the health foundation owned by him.
A fan who attended the program confirms that he had seen her baby bump during the program.
Most persons still find it hard to believe that the young Nollywood actress is pregnant, while others claimed that Regina only added weight.
The Nollywood actress has a lot of pregnancy watchers looking out for her protruding belly to confirm if she is really pregnant.
A recent picture with her husband revealed that the screen goddess could possibly be pregnant for her husband.
She also shared a photo on her Instagram handle where she was seen flaunting her baby bump.
Regina being the favorite of Ned wives was gifted a very expensive Ferrari by her husband and the award-winning actress also bought a beautiful house in London to cater for her baby.
If indeed she is pregnant, congratulations to her.
Some straight facts about Regina Daniel
- She hails from Asaba, Delta State Nigeria
- She was born in the year 2000 to Daniel’s family, her mother is Rita Daniels, a politician, and actress
- Regina Daniel is applauded as the youngest and hottest movie actress in Nigeria currently
- She is also one of the highest-earning movie actresses in the country
- Regina Daniel started starring in movies at the young age of seven
- She’s a graduate of Igbinedion University in Okada, Edo State.
- Her marriage to billionaire politician Ned Nwoko has been a thing of public opinion
- The young actress is said to be worth $$$ after getting married to the Billionaire
- Some reports have it that the young actress may as well be pregnant for Billionaire husband, Ned
- 50 Most Influential Women in Africa in 2020
- Top 5 Richest Catholic Priests in Nigeria
- Top 10 Richest Fuji Musicians in Nigeria and Net Worth (2020)
- Top 20 Richest Fuji Musicians in Nigeria
- Ceeza Milli Biography: Age, Net Worth, Songs, Record Label
- Who is Kunle Soname?
- Herbert Wigwe Biography: Age, Net Worth, Early Life, Facts