Thanks to one of our esteemed readers for asking this question: what is the JAMB Cut off Mark for Medicine and Surgery?
If you are going to be taking the JAMB examination this year, it is important for you to know that the cutoff mark one of the criteria for getting admission in a tertiary institution in Nigeria.
If you have chosen to study medicine and surgery, this article will give you the official JAMB cut off mark for medicine and surgery.
There is no uniform JAMB cut off mark for medicine and surgery; the cut-off mark for this course may vary from school to school.
However, the JAMB cut-off mark as stated by JAMB to study medicine and surgery in Nigerian universities is 200.
- Top 100 Pharmaceutical Companies in the World (2020)
- HMO in Nigeria: Plans, Registration & List of Best Accredited HMO
- How to register a birth certificate in Nigeria
- Surrogacy in Nigeria, Cost, IVF clinics, Requirements, Legal considerations
- How to know original QEI+ cream
- How to know fake lemon fresh cream
- How to know original and Pure Honey