Van Vicker was also an On-Air Personality (OAP) before he rose to fame. He was cast on Suncity; a university-oriented television series. He used to be a presenter with Vibe 91.9 FM, TV3, Metro TV and Groove 106.3 FM.
His big break came about in 2008 when his works gained a lot of traction and love from fans in 2008 when he was part of the nominees for the African Movie Academy Award for “Best Actor in a Leading Role” and “Best Upcoming Actor”.
Eventually, in 2012, the big break came when he bagged the Best Actor and Director awards for his smash comedy, ‘Joni Waka’in that year.
In 2013, he featured as Tony in One Night in Vegas. He has since starred in several Ghallywood and Nollywood movies alongside popular actors and actresses like Tonto Dikeh, Chika Ike and Jim Iyke, Mercy Johnson, Stephanie Okereke,Jackie Aygemang, Nadia Buari etc. At a time here were rumours that Van Vicker was having a secret affair with Nadia…we debunk that later.
Facts about Van Vicker
1. Van Vicker has a sibling, a sister named Phylicia Anderson.
2. He runs a film production house sky + Orange Productions since 11 years ago.
3. He acted his first movie as a supporting character “Divine Love” alongside Majid Michel and the Ghanaian actress Jackie Aygemang Appiah in 2013.
4. Van Vicker in his entrepreneurship spirit established a training facility under his Van Vicker Foundation, an outreach for young minds to train and become professional actors and actresses.
Van Vicker Marriage to Adjoa Vicker
In 2003, he married his wife and Adjoa Vicker October 16, 2003, they were blessed with kids; a Son named Junior Joseph and 2 daughters named Jeto and Julian.
Van Vicker Movies
New Love (2018)
Baby Mama (2017)
Cop’s Enemy (2017)
When God Works (2016)
Pastor Van Vicker (2016)
Van Vicker The Bad Guy (2015)
When One Door Closes (2013)
One Night in Vegas (2013)
American Bomber (2013) Amina (2012)
Joni Waka (2012)
Paparazzi: The Eye in the Dark (2011)
Loyal Enemies (2010)
Twilight Sisters (2009)
Royal War (2009)
Jealous Princess (2008)
Royal War (2008)
Broken Tears (2007)
Slave To Lust (2007)
American Boy (2006)
Mummy’s Daughter (2006)
The Return of Beyonce (2006)
Divine Love (2004)
Van Vicker Awards
Van Vicker bagged several prestigious awards locally in Ghollywood and internationally in Nollywood and beyond.
Some of the awards include:
Best Collaboration – 2016 KumaWood Awards
Best International Actor – 2013 Pyprus Magazine
Screen Actor Awards
Best Actor (Local Film) – 2013 Ghana Movie Awards
Best Comedy Movie – 2012 Nafca
Africa Channel’s Creative Achievement Award –
2011 Pan African Film Festival
Best Actor (African Film Category) – 2009 AfroHollywood Award
Van Vicker in 2016 was nominated for African Magic Viewers Choice Awards (AMVCA) and Nigerian
Entertainment Award (NEA) for Best Actor Drama Series
Best Actor Africa/Non Nigerian
Van Vicker’s Net Worth
Today the prominent and intelligent actor has an estimated worth of $800,000 this is owing to his big successes and Popularity in the Ghanaian and Nigerian movie industries.
Also check out Mbong Amata Biography and Adjetey Anang Biography.
- Jeta Amata Biography: Age, Net Worth, Movies, Awards, marriage
- Ramsey Nouah Biography & Net Worth
- Adjetey Anang Biography, Net Worth, Marriage, Facts
- 10 Most Popular Nigerian movies on NetFlix 2019/2020
- Top 10 Website to Download Nigerian Nollywood Movies Free
- Afeez Owo Biography, Age, Wife-Mide Martins, Movies, Net Worth
- Rahama Sadau Biography, History, Net Worth, Phone Number, siblings & other facts