Jumia is the leading eCommerce platform in Africa, the company has also been offering payment services of different sorts online through her JumiaOne mobile apps available on Android and iOS.
Today, banks have the right to refuse to issue a loan without explaining their decision. At the same time, it is accepted not by the bank employee, but by an automated system or by experts of the central office of the organization.
There are banks that offer loyal lending terms to potential borrowers. They can issue a loan even to those who have received several refusals in other institutions.
Jumia Loan is a micro-financial service that’s issuing small consumer credits with quick procedure of registration and minimal package of documents and requirements, which means that you can get a loan on your mobile phone in a matter of minutes.
What are some Benefits of Jumia Loan?
Jumia Loan is a microloan offer coming from a reliable source, the mother company of the Jumia loan service is Nigeria’s largest online retailer with the largest selection of products online, the eCommerce platform not only function in Nigeria but also in other countries in Africa such as Egypt, Ghana, Kenya and Uganda.
As one of Nigeria’s largest industries online, you can be assured that your data will be handled with maximum discretion and secrecy.
The application form is very clear and transparent, and even the kindergarten can consider it very convenient to use.
The application form is very clear and transparent, and oversimplified to be understood by even a small kid, your Jumia loan will immediately be issued to your personal bank account within 5 minutes of putting up a request for a loan offer, perhaps you are eligible.
Another interesting thing is that you will not be requested any form of collateral, you also need not worry about the process of repayment, you can easily repay the loan from within the app.
What is Jumia loan Interest Rate?
Jumia loan interest rate is set at 1% per day, 30% for one month. Which is quite high compare to what GT Bank Quick credit and Access Bank payday loan is offering?
How much loan can you get from Jumia loan?
You are allowed to request up to N100,000 from Jumia in less than 5 minutes. It’s just in different cases where you can get bigger.
Your creditworthiness is what determines what amount of loan you can get at a particular time, which will be analysed upon registration.
How to Apply for Jumia Loan
It just takes a few minutes to apply for a jumia loan. To qualify for a loan, take the following steps below:
- Download the app from play store by Searching for “Jumiaone”
- Download and open up the app
- Register on the app with phone number and naming details
- Select “loans” on the menu and input all other requested information in the process
- You will be sent an email in the app, complete your Jumia loan request from inside of your app
- Once you are approved to get a loan, you will get a disbursement within 5 minutes into the bank account that you submitted in the sign-up process.
Jumia loan contact number
Jumia number: 01 277 2367
You can as well use the contact form on their website to reach out about to Jumia about any concern you may have about the JumiaPay loan service and any other related products they offer.
Other things you can do on JumiaOne App
Recharge your account, pay electricity bills, hotel bookings, schedule a taxi, order food from your favorite spots and more in Jumia ONE. You are also given cash back on your airtime and smartphone data reloads with JUMIA vouchers.
- How to Perform Stanbic IBTC Cardless withdrawal
- Best Mortgage Loan Providers & Banks In Nigeria in 2020
- 10 Best Soft Loans In Nigeria in 2020
- Top 10 Investment Banks in Nigeria (2020)
- 10 Best Car Loan companies in Nigeria 2020
- How to Check UBA Account Balance: USSD Code & Mobile banking
- Top 10 Easy and Fast Loan In Nigeria in 2020