Jumoke Odetola Bio, Age, Movies, Phone Numbers, Net Worth, Parents, Wiki, Instagram, Child, Husband & Other Facts
|This is the Biography page of Jumoke Odetola. Find out more about her career, movies, age, family, child, husband, Date of Birth, Net Worth, state of origin, father, Pictures and other facts.|
Jumoke Odetola Bio
Olajumoke Odetola is a well-received Nigerian actress, producer, scriptwriter, filmmaker, and Model. She was born and bred in an Apostolic family in Lagos, South-Western Part of Nigeria.
She became famous for impeccable performance in movies projects like Binta Ofege, somewhere in the dark and much more. Much more than just intelligence and talented movie act that innate, she also dazzles her fans with her beauty.
Jumoke Odetola Age and DOB
She was welcomed to the Odetola Family on 16th October 1983, to mean that Jumoke Odetola is 36 years old in 2019 and will be 37 years old in 2020
Jumoke O. Education
She had her secondary school education at Abeokuta Girls Grammar School when the time was right for her, she proceeded to Ajayi Crowther University where she studied Information and Communication Technology and earned her first Degree, she proceeded to earn her master’s degree in Computer Science at the Federal University of Agriculture, Abeokuta.
The actress disclosed her level of intelligence when she revealed in an interview session while talking about her academics that she graduated with a CGPA of 4.3 and she had her NYSC service year at Abia State.
She started her movie career in the Nollywood English scene before moving to act Yoruba movies, One of the reasons producers and other actors like to work with her is because she interprets scripts very brilliantly and when it comes to performance, she is very talented where she’s handed an English movie role or a Yoruba language.
The movie actress has disclosed that she has been asked out by men who are admirers of her beautiful dispositions, but she disclosed that she wants to focus more and get married to attaining greater heights in her career.
She first had issues with her parents at the time she was about to start her movie career, of course, a Nigerian parent will always frown at whatever reason a Master’s Degree holder and trained computer scientist will not want to pursue further her career in Computing world and rather choose to go into entertainment after all the years of investment in her career, so very well we can relate to that, but she proved herself in the Nollywood industry, she exemplified herself as not just another actress in the industry but stood out of the heated competition.
Some of her works include but not limited to;
|Somewhere in the dark|
|Wetin Women Want (2018)|
|Heroes and Zeros|
Endorsement & Awards
- Jumoke has appended her signature in an ambassadorial deal with CYK Garment and Apparel.
- The Binta Ofege star has also won the Best Indigenous Language Movie category, for her performance in the movie, She was also named the Best Youth Actress in Tush 2017.
- She won Best Actress in BON 2017 and awarded best indigenous language film in the AMVCA- Africa Magic Viewers Choice Awards in 2016 and 2017 for both of her movies Binta Ofege and Somewhere in the dark respectively.
- Jumoke won the Best Actress at the City People Movie Awards, 2018.
|Jumoke Odetola Net Worth 2020||UNDER REVIEW|
|Jumoke Odetola Net Worth 2019||$100k-$500k|
- Jumoke’s State of origin is Lagos State
- She currently resides in Lagos, Nigeria
- She is alive and well
- She is also a scriptwriter and producer
- Her family is of Apostolic faith so she practices the Christian religion
- She has had some brilliant associated act with prolific actors like Allwell Ademola, Damola Olatunji, Lateef Adedimeji
- Her date of birth is 16th October 1983
- Her mother and father’s name is UNDER REVIEW
- Her State of origin is Lagos, State
- She is of a Yoruba Descent
- Her nationality is Nigerian
- More than acting she is also a budding entrepreneur and fashionista
- She can fit in well to all genre of movies both classical Yoruba and English movie roles
- Her role model and influencers in her career path is Bimbo Oshin, Majid Michel and Omotola Jalade Ekehinde.
- Her main mentor in the film business is Abiodun Jimoh
- She named Somewhere in the dark-a film directed by Gabriel Afolayan as her most challenging film role.
- She is still single and has no child for now
Jumoke Odetola Phone number
If you need to contact Jumoke on her phone number, then you need to know that not all celebs and actress likes to put their phone numbers on public domain, but that doesn’t imply that they are out of reach you can use the below social media contact details to reach out to her and ask for her personal phone numbers personally.
Who is Jumoke Odetola dating?
There is no public information on who the actress is dating
Who is jumoke’s Sister?
Jumoke Has a Sister named Kemi
Jumoke is from Which state?
She is from lagos State, Nigeria
Instagram @ jumokeodetola
Her Facebook is Olajumoke Odetola
Jumoke Odetola pictures