Kehinde Bankole (Actress) Biography, Age, Movies, Instagram, Wedding, Baby, Husband, Twin
Facts you need to know about the Beautiful actress Kehinde Bankole
Kehinde Bankole is a well-received Yoruba actress, TV host and model. We cannot say precisely she is from Lagos State, Nigeria and that she was born and bred and in Lagos, but for a fact she had her primary and secondary school education in Lagos, state.
This is the biography page of Kehinde Bankole, read on to find out more about the fast-rising Yoruba actress, get to know her age, marriage, lifestyle, earnings, and net worth, phone number, Education, state of origin, date of birth, her Instagram page and other social media accounts, who is Kehinde Bankole Baby daddy? Is she Twin? who are her parents?, Is she married? and more interesting facts you may want to uncover about the actress.
Her date birth is March 27th, as she always celebrates her birthday that day every year.
But Kehinde Bankole’s age is very much unknown, however looking at the actress you can make a wide guess, you can say hit or miss that the actress is in between her late twenties and mid-thirties, meaning that her age is in between 28 to 35 and above.
At the moment we have no details about her parent’s details and other family details, however, she has a sister which you will learn more about her as you read on her profile page and life history.
Kehinde Bankole is one of the most beautiful and yet talented actresses in the Yoruba movie industry, she is loved for her dispositions and how easily and quickly she interprets her movie roles which made it possible for producers, directors and other colleagues in Nollywood to want to work with her.
More than just acting she is also a TV host and model. In 2003 Kemi Bankole made had her first experience of the entertainment industry in Miss Commonwealth Nigeria beauty contest.
She forged ahead in 2004 to contest in the 2004 Most Beautiful Girl in Nigeria pageant where she made it to the top in the competition.
She has been active on a movie screen since 2003 till present, she was bagged the revelation of the year award in 2009 Best of Nollywood Awards, which came to her 24 months after she had her debut role in Wale Adenuga’s Super Story Everything it Takes.
She later featured in some of Wale Adenuga’s productions such as Papa Ajasco and This Life. She has since moved on to participate in a lot of other movies and she has a lot of successes and achievements to show for it.
We mentioned earlier that the beautiful actress is also a TV host, she has played host to several daytime talk shows such as “Soul Sisters” and “African Kitchen”.
Movies and Roles
- In 2011, she featured in Perfect Church and Two brides and a baby, when she portrayed Pewa in the later
- She starred in the movie project The meeting where she was handed the role of Kikelomo in 2012
- The following year which was 2013, she starred in Awakening and Façade where she played the role of Zainab in the later
- She featured in Rend to Caesar and October 1 in 2014 where she played the role of Miss Tawa in the later
- She was seen in the popular blockbuster of 2015 Desperate Housewives Africa where she played the role of Kiki Obi.
Endorsement & Awards
In 2007, she became the new face-off Lux soap brand as soon as the contract of Genevieve Nnaji expired as the Lux brand ambassador, she was selected alongside Sylvia Udeogu and Olaide Olaogun to become the new brand ambassador in Nigeria.
- In 2014, she was nominated for the TV Actress of the Year at ELOY Awards.
- She was named the Best Actress at the 20th African Film Award in 2016.
- She bagged the revelation of the year award at the 2008 Best Nollywood Awards.
She grew up in Ikeja where she had her primary elementary education at Tunwase Nursery and Primary school, when the time was right she proceeded to Olabisi Onabanjo University where she studied Mass Communication but decided to suspend her study in 2004 to pursue her modeling career.
Earnings and Net Worth
|Kehinde Bankole Net Worth 2020||UNDER REVIEW|
|Kehinde Bankole Net Worth 2019||UNDER REVIEW|
Facts about Kehinde Bankole
- Kehinde was born twins, she has a twin sister Taiwo Bankole who is also an actress and takes up roles irregularly.
- She runs her own personal business at Kenny Banks Collection where she sells Jewelry
- Kehinde Bankole’s phone number/WhatsApp is +234-703014495
- Her Instagram page @_kehindebankole has attracted more than 603,000 followers
- She has auditioned for Miss commonwealth Nigeria and most beautiful girl in Nigeria, where she met with no win but made it to top ten and top five in each contest respectively.
- We don’t know her state of Origin but for a fact, she is a Nigerian, a Yoruba from the southwestern part of the country
- A publication on Nairaland disclosed that she had welcomed a baby girl in London for a perceived sugar daddy and baby daddy by the name Wole Ojo on the 11th of January 2018
- Kehinde’s Estimated net worth value is very much under review by our team
- She has a baby and a baby daddy but she is assumed to be a single mother as details about her marriage or having a husband is not substantially available.