This is the Biography page of Lagbaja, Find out quick facts about his Music Genre, Record label, age, bio, and phone number, Net Worth, Parents, State of origin, Social media contacts. According to Forbes ranking, Lagbaja is one of the richest highly sought after musicians in Nigeria in 2019.
Lagbaja’s Real face
Lagbaja real name
Lagbaja’s real name is Bisade Ologunde.The inventive musician has earned numerous awards and nominations. His songs have cut across borders and continue to reach a growing audience in Nigeria and abroad.
Father: D.A Ologunde
Lagbaja is an amazingly gifted person who judiciously blends singing with musical creativity.
Lagbaja has worked closely for renown record label Nationwide Since he began in the entertaining business he has been showing his music prowess and that has brought about big accomplishment in his singing career.
Time after time, iconic brands have shown interest in given his achievement, growing fans and quality of compositions. He is loved by fans not only for his fine but much more for his good voice Without any skepticism, Lagbaja is one of the top musicians the Nation can ever have.
What is Lagbaja’s age?
Lagbaja was born in the year 1960, so he is about 59 years old.
What is Lagbaja’s Nickname?
His brand or Trademark name is Lagbaja meaning the Faceless One in the Yoruba Language.
What is Lagbaja’s Phone Number?
At the time of writing this account, Lagbaja phone number is still under review. You can, however, check out his fan pages and social media accounts to start a conversation.
Where does Lagbaja Lives Now?
Bisade Ologunde aka Lagbaja is now based in Manhattan, New York, USA.
What is Lagbaja’s Net Worth?
Looking at his portfolio of achievement and successes in the music Industry, Lagbaja Net Worth is $2 Million
Style of Music
You will agree with me that Lagbaja is one of the most original and Unique musicians from the South Western part of Nigeria. His pattern of music is what he developed long before 1993 when he had his debut album released in that year.
He won the heart of many with his authentic and focus on a core of African drums derived from traditional Yoruba music coupled with Jazz.
Another interesting thing in his type of music is the use of pure instrumental. There is always a brilliant interplay of Typical Yoruba drums, percussions, drums, chants, and other western musical instruments like the Saxophone.
- Lagbaja is a multi-award winning Nigerian Afrobeat musician from the South Western part of the country. he is also a vocalist and songwriter.
- He was welcomed to this world in the year 1960 as Bisade Ologunde in Lagos, Nigeria.
- He hails from Odogun’s Compound, Ijagbo Community in Oyun Local Government Area of Kwara State. So his state of Origin is Kwara State.
- He put up with his music club he called “Motherlan” in March 1997 in the center of Ikeja in Lagos.
- He has bagged the Best Male Video Award for his clip “Never Far Away” at the 2006 Channel O Music Video Awards.
- He now has his own record label Motherlan’ Music and he is currently signed and managed by the record label.
- Lagbaja is a brand representative of the Proudly Nigeria owned telecom Network operator Globacom.
- He is 59 years old in 2019 and will be 60 years old in 2020.
- He disclosed in an interview session the meaning of his facial mask considered as his trademark, he noted that it represents man’s facelessness. He further explains that the mask coupled with his name means the voicelessness in the society, especially in modern-day Africa.
- His debut album “Lagbaja” which was released in 1993, was well-accepted and found its way to several homes and radio stations where it was constantly played.
- His Instagram page @officiallagbaja has attracted more than 20k fans from Nigeria, Africa and Diaspora
- 50 Most Influential Women in Africa in 2020
- Top 5 Richest Catholic Priests in Nigeria
- Top 10 Richest Fuji Musicians in Nigeria and Net Worth (2020)
- Top 20 Richest Fuji Musicians in Nigeria
- Ceeza Milli Biography: Age, Net Worth, Songs, Record Label
- Who is Kunle Soname?
- Herbert Wigwe Biography: Age, Net Worth, Early Life, Facts