This is the information page of Mbong Amata. Read to learn more facts on Mbong Amata’s Biography, Age, Career, Relationship, awards, endorsements, Phone number, salary, and income. Natural hair, Instagram, Net Worth and much more.
Mbong Amata started her career in the Movie and Entertainment industry in Nigeria at the early age of 16 in modeling, In 2003 she was crowned as queen Miss Akwa Ibom and as well the second runner up of Miss Nigeria in 2004.
She is known by fans and the entire international moviegoers across the industry as an actress who stay true to their passion as she sometimes takes on daring and life-threatening roles in order to pass on messages about human rights, how they are trampled and social injustices.
Mbong was well-grounded in her mission to continually embark on film projects that stare up reform for the betterment of humanity in order to make a positive difference in Nigeria, Africa and for the rest of the world.
Her humanitarian drive has given birth to the Tickle-us Foundation, which caters to less privileged women and children throughout Africa.
Mbong Amata is the producer and founder of Bong House Media and Tickle-Us Foundation, which seeks to help cater to less privileged women and children in Nigeria & Africa.
Mbong Amata Age
She was born in 1985, meaning that Mbong Amata age is 34 years in 2019 and will be 35 Years come 2020
Place of Birth
She was born in Aba a city in the South-Eastern part of Nigeria.
Her first movie The Amazing Grace’ cut across the Globe which was the big break in her career.
Marriage & Relationship
She was formerly married to Jeta Amata in 2008, had a daughter same year, named Veno. Amata and his hubby-filmmaker went separate ways in the marriage in 2013 and their divorce was perfected in 2014.
Mbong Amata Natural Hair
Mbong Amata Without makeup Pics
Mbon Amata Movies
Wheel of Change
A Little White Lie
Association & Collaboration
Kanayo O. Kanayo,
Hakeem Kae-Kazim and many others.
- She graced the Nigerian Entertainment frontal when she was just 16 where she competed for Miss Akwa Ibom in 2003 as a model.
- She is a mother, Nollywood actress, and well-applauded film producer.
- She was named Miss Akwa Ibom and in 2004 and the second runner-up for Miss Nigeria same year.
- She was listed with the most beautiful and wealthy Nollywood actresses all the time.
- She has had movie association and collaborations with the likes of Clarion Chukwurah, Akon, Kanayo O. Kanayo, Vivica Fox, Wyclef Jean, Belinda Effah, Hakeem Kae-Kazim, Majid and many others.
- She is well accepted by fans for her impeccable roles in movie projects like lack Gold, Champagne, Black November, Inhale and Forgetting June.
- She has her own record label named “Bong House Media” and it currently signed and manages a rapper named Splash.
- Mbong Amata is not just an actress but also a Fashionista and entrepreneur who currently owns her own Fashion store.
Mbong Amata Phone Number
Yes! She can be contacted, but at the time we are writing this account our team at NNMedia couldn’t verify Mbong Amata’s phone number, this may mean that the actress doesn’t want some of her personal information on the public domain, which is understandable, however, that doesn’t mean you can’t reach out to Mbong Amata. You can definitely contact her for business or personal inquiries through her social media pages below.
Mbong Amata Instagram Handle is
Mbong Amata Twitter handle is @mbongamata
Other interesting Biographies you may be interested are Ramsey Nouah Biography, Lineo Didi Kilgrow Biography and Joseph Van Vicker Biography.
- Foluke Daramola Age, Bio, husband, Instagram, Birthday, Daughter, Movies
- Ayo Adesanya bio, Age, Husband, Movies, Wedding, Children, Instagram, Pics
- Olaitain Ogungbile (Sugar) Biography, Age, Marriage, Husband, Instagram, Net Worth
- Jumoke Odetola Bio, Age, Net Worth, Phone Number, Parents, Instagram, Husband
- Kehinde Bankole (Actress) Biography, Age, Movies, Instagram, Wedding, Baby, Husband, Twin
- Regina Daniels Biography, Age, Siblings, Wedding, Husband, Parents, Net Worth 2020
- Kemi kehinde (Yoruba Actress) Omo Ijoba, Oro Abere, Age, Bio, parents, Phone number,Net Worth