Nancy Isime is a fast-rising Nollywood actress, model and media figure from Nigeria. She was born in Esan Edo State, Nigeria on December 17, 1991.
Career (TV & Modeling)
Nancy is much of an actress and a model, she has been active in the Nigeria modeling frontal for some years and she has modeled for several modeling companies in Nigeria such as Adebayo Jones, Ade Bakere, Zizi Cardow, House of Marie, Shakara Couture, Konga Online and others.
She won the beauty pageant of Miss Valentine International in 2009 and pursued a career as an actress, in 2011 in the television series Echoes she landed her debut role.
She has since starred up in many other movies since then and is well-received for the gossip show What’s Hot. She also emerges as a substitute for Toke Makinwa as the host of the prominent show on HipTV in 2016, she has since become very relevant in the entertainment frontal in Nigeria.
She had a record of studying at the University of Lagos for about 24 months where she reportedly studied Social works.
- Name: Nancy Isime
- Date of Birth: December 17, 1991
- Age: 28 Years (December 2019)
- Profession: Actress
- Net Worth: UNDER REVIEW
- State of Origin: Edo State, Nigeria
Nancy Isime’s age is 28 years come December 2019, she will be 29 years old in 2020. She celebrates her birthday every year on the 17th of December 1991.
Instagram | Twitter
She has a very active fanbase on Instagram, her Instagram account @nancyisimeofficial has attracted well over 1.2 Million followers.
Nancy’s height is 5ft11″, that is why she calls herself Undlitted Goodness and TV Goddess.
She is still very much single, so Nancy Isime has no husband at the moment of this publication.
For a beautiful girl like Nancy, it will be far from the truth to say she is not involved in any relationship, however, she has managed her love life personally and try to shield things away from the media, which is quite understandable. Nany is yet unmarried, but as reports have it, she is in a relationship she is not married yet.
She disclosed in an interview session the type of man her suitor should be, some of the qualities he mentioned include Industrious and visionary.
Nancy Isime is from the same state as Jemima Osunde, they are both from Edo State.
She has featured in several movie projects such as Hire a Man, A Trip to Jamaica, A Better Family, Echoes, Omambla, Levi, Hire a Woman.
- She emerged second in the Miss Telecoms Nigeria beauty contest.
- she was voted City People Entertainment Award VJ of the Year.
- She emerged Miss Valentine International beauty pageant in 2009.
- Her most recent award is Best Supporting Actress of the year English bestowed on her by City People Movie Awards.
- She is the COE of NIP studios
- Her email is [email protected]
- Nancy Isime’s phone number is not available on the internet
- She hails from Esan in Edo State
- She has featured in several music videos such as 2Face’s Ihaneme, Winner of Glo Naija Sing Casey Ed’s Not the Girl, Solid Star’s Omotena, Hennessy Artistry Featuring MI and Naeto C, e.t.c.
- She bagged an endorsement as the brand ambassador of Bella Hair Collection (Rana Prestige Industry) and she was also the Former brand ambassador of Total Wrap Online Store.
- 50 Most Influential Women in Africa in 2020
- Top 5 Richest Catholic Priests in Nigeria
- Top 10 Richest Fuji Musicians in Nigeria and Net Worth (2020)
- Top 20 Richest Fuji Musicians in Nigeria
- Ceeza Milli Biography: Age, Net Worth, Songs, Record Label
- Who is Kunle Soname?
- Herbert Wigwe Biography: Age, Net Worth, Early Life, Facts